- 1 (i) Leading stocks of blockchain stocks
- 2 (ii) What are the leading stocks of blockchain concept stocks
- 3 (iii) What are the leading stocks of digital currency stocks
- 4 ㈣ Leading digital currency stocks
- 5 ㈤ What are the leading stocks of RMB digital currency stocks
- 6 ㈥ What are the blockchain concept stocks?
- 7 ㈦ Leading digital currency stocks
- 8 ㈧ What are the blockchain stocks?
- 9 ㈨What are the leading stocks of blockchain stocks
- 10 ㈩ What are the stocks of digital currency listed companies
(i) Leading stocks of blockchain stocks
Winswin, Hang Seng Electronics, Xinguodu
(ii) What are the leading stocks of blockchain concept stocks
The official concept of blockchain has not yet come out, and now there are only some changes in the related stocks.
Feitian Integrity: At present, it has certain technical reserves and research in blockchain technology. The company said that it will actively participate in digital currency and other blockchain technology industries in the future.
Radio Express: A special working team has been established around digital currency. On March 23, the company stated on the investor interaction platform that it has been paying attention to the development trend of digital currency very early. Focusing on the industry development needs of digital currency, the company has established a special team to carry out related work, including research on blockchain technology.
Winswin: Winswin is an old-fashioned domestic financial institution asset management and custody business software service provider with a wide range of customer resources, covering a total of 241 financial institutions including funds, custody banks, securities, insurance, and trusts.
Highlight: Through the merger and acquisition of UMF, Highlight has become a leading provider of mobile information services and third-party payment in China. One of the earliest financial service companies in China to deploy blockchain.
Guangbo Co., Ltd.: Outreach expansion and integration of Internet marketing and service business, and coordinated development with cross-border e-commerce. Cross-border payment opens up the company’s long-term growth space. 100% acquisition of Huiyuantong in January this year, the company is positioned as a fourth-party cross-border payment platform.
Wishitong: The company is the overall business encryption unit of China Mobile Research Institute’s secure mobile phone business. As a leader in the domestic encryption field and a national team, it also actively participates in it and is currently in the early stage of blockchain technology reserves.
Zhongke Jincai: The company mainly faces the three market segments of data center, bank imaging and IT service management, and provides solutions for enterprises, governments, banks and other customers.
Gao Weida: China’s leading financial informatization manufacturer. Relying on the advantages of its own banking IT solutions and bank customer resources to provide banking IT system cloud services, the acquisition of Yingxing Finance officially entered the field of financial asset trading. In the future, the company will further integrate financial product and capital resources to increase platform transaction volume.
Hang Seng Electronics: Hang Seng Electronics uses blockchain technology to realize a digital bill system based on the alliance chain.
Jinzheng Securities Co., Ltd.: Gradually extend to the 2.0 model of cloud service charging + traffic charging, and actively explore the 3.0 model of Internet financial products and services such as investment consulting and wealth management product sales, and strive to become an Internet financial content service provider.
Sunyard: The company has not invested technical strength in the research of blockchain and digital currency technology, and is currently closely tracking blockchain and digital currency and other related emerging businesses and their technological development.
HNA Investment: Jingtong Technology uses blockchain technology to upgrade Internet 3.0, and joins hands with HNA to realize asset interconnection between HNA financial platforms.
The above companies are related to blockchain-related concepts. You can track them down. After all, the concept has not yet come out. You can only observe and find stocks with active transactions, healthy trends and potential, which may become leading stocks in the future.
(iii) What are the leading stocks of digital currency stocks
The leading stocks of digital currency stocks are: Golden Crown (300510); National Technology (300077); Netac Technology (300042); *ST Zhong Ying* (002464); Omar Electric (002668) and Zhongxin Travel (002707) and other stocks.
1. Golden Crown (300510): The total revenue in 2020 will reach 845 million, a year-on-year increase of -8.79%; the net profit will reach 56.23 million. In September 2019, it is planned to reach a strategic cooperation and invest in the blockchain and other fields with Mobile Mutual; Networked global marketplace.
2. National Technology (300077): The total revenue in 2020 will reach 380 million, a year-on-year increase of -3.81%; the net profit will reach 11.23 million, a year-on-year increase of -89.19%; the gross profit margin of sales is 41.96% . On October 16, 2019, the company’s interactive platform replied that RCC technology can support the application of digital currency in a specific environment.
3. Netac Technology (300042): The total revenue in 2020 reached 1.491 billion, a year-on-year increase of 24.85%; the net profit reached 70.65 million, a year-on-year increase of -1.67%; the gross profit margin of sales was 13.29%. It was disclosed on September 29, 2019 that the company currently has two patents related to digital currency, one is the design patent “flash disk (cold wallet)”, which has been authorized; the other is the invention patent “digital currency wallet”. , transaction method, transaction system and computer storage medium”, the patent is currently in the stage of substantive examination.
4. *ST Zhongying (002464): In 2020, the total revenue will reach 265 million, a year-on-year increase of -42.56%; the net profit will be -318 million.
5. Omar Electric (002668): The total revenue in 2020 is 8.345 billion, a year-on-year� increased by 12.89%; net profit was -540 million, a year-on-year increase of -1112.86%; gross profit margin was 22.54%. On January 30, 2018, the company began to study digital currency and blockchain technology in early 2016, and established an innovation group.
6. Zhongxin Travel (002707): The total revenue in 2020 reached 1.592 billion, a year-on-year increase of -87.44%; the net profit was -1.48 billion, a year-on-year increase of -2257.47%; the gross profit margin was -17.47%. The company invested in Bubi (Beijing) Network Technology Co., Ltd. (with a very small shareholding ratio) through the innovation workshop. It is reported that the patent can be applied to many technologies such as digital currency.
㈣ Leading digital currency stocks
The leading digital currency stocks are: 1. Hengbao shares: stock code is 002104. 2. Radio and Television Express: The stock code is 002152. 3. New Cape: The stock code is 300248. 4. Xinguodu: The stock code is 300130. 5. Radio and Television Express: The stock code is 002152.
1. Hengbao Co., Ltd. (002104): The company’s mobile payment card has entered the mobile payment market of the three major telecom operators. Both 2.4G and 13.56M frequency bands are included. The issuance of digital currency directly benefits the company.
2. Radio and Television Express (002152): On March 23, 2016, the company stated in the interaction that the company has paid attention to the development trend of digital currency very early. Focusing on the industry development needs of digital currency, the company has established a special team to carry out related work, Including research on blockchain technology.
3. New Cape (300248): The main business of the stock company is to provide customers with an overall solution and personalized smart card system that integrates various functions such as identification, micropayment, resource management and control, and information integration. Customized services, the issuance of digital currency directly benefits the company.
4. Xinguodu (300130): In August 2011, the general meeting of shareholders agreed that the company and Junbao Investment will jointly invest 218.08 million yuan in Suzhou to build the “Electronic Payment Technology Suzhou R&D Base Project”. In April 2012, the company’s fund-raising investment project “Electronic Payment Technology Production and Research Base Project” put all the raised funds of 153.06 million yuan into the Suzhou research and development base project. The total investment in the project is 379.4 million yuan, and the issuance of digital currency shares will directly benefit the company.
In general, the industry needs to be fully competitive before there will be a leader. At the beginning, it was a mixed bag.
The People’s Bank of China will officially launch a digital currency in the next few months. (601398,), China Construction Bank, Bank of China (601988), Agricultural Bank of China, Alibaba, Tencent and UnionPay. In view of the large size of these companies, there is no hype value, so the real leader of digital currency will be born in the following three companies
1. Feitian Chengxin (300386): developed a “digital wallet” that can be used to store digital currency. The company stated that it will actively cooperate with relevant institutions to participate in digital currency and other blockchain technology business;
2. Sifang Jingchuang (300468): In recent years, it has continued to deploy the research and development of related technologies in the field of virtual banking and digital currency;
3. Gao Weida (300465): Ant Financial’s partner, the second largest shareholder is UnionPay Technology, the company has been focusing on business opportunities in digital currency and blockchain. At present, there is no real leader, and some are hype, and they are unreliable hype. If you want to hype the concept, then Hang Seng Electronics, Zhongke Jin Cai Ke Lan Software Digital Technology Xinchen Technology Huijin Technology Heng Yin Finance Win Time Win Wait for the hype
㈤ What are the leading stocks of RMB digital currency stocks
List of leading stocks of digital RMB:
1. Yuntu Holdings 002539: As of 11:03 , Yuntu Holdings reported 15.98 yuan, up 9.98%, with a total market value of 15.162 billion yuan.
2. Huijin 300368: According to news on September 2, Huijin opened at 10.9 yuan today. As of 11:03, the stock rose 9.82% to 11.97 yuan. The current market value is 6.171 billion.
The highlight of the company is to create a business structure of the whole industry chain of “financial equipment-financial technology-financial services”. main business.
3. Golden Crown 300510: The opening price of Golden Crown was 7.85 yuan, up 3.44%, with a total market value of 6.571 billion yuan; as of press time, the turnover was 81.5027 million yuan.
Golden Crown has signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement and an investment intention agreement with China Mobile Internet Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Mobile Internet”), and plans to increase its capital to MailTimeInc, the parent company of Mobile Internet, and acquire no more than 30% of the shares. The purpose is to open up the global market of blockchain, digital currency, big data and AI in the new energy orderly charging network and the ubiquitous power Internet of Things. The company signed a “Framework Cooperation Agreement” with People’s Data Management (Zhongwei City) Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “People’s Data”). related industries to establish a comprehensive cooperative relationship.
Fourth, Omar Electric 002668: The stock price of Omar Electric on September 2, as of 11:03, the stock rose 0.86%, the stock price was reported at 5.9 yuan, 117,000 lots were traded, and the transaction was gold.��25.9626 million yuan, the turnover rate is 0.46%, and the latest A-share total market value is 6.342 billion yuan.
In October 2015, the company began to deploy Internet finance and successfully acquired 100% equity of Zhongrongjin. Up to now, there are 11 companies in the company’s direct subsidiary Zhonghe wallet financial services business.
5. Digital certification 300579: As of 11:03, the digital certification reported 41.93 yuan, up 0.48%, with a total market value of 7.61 billion yuan.
6. Zhewen Internet 600986: According to news on September 2, today’s Zhejiang Wen Internet opened at 4.26 yuan. As of 11:03, the stock rose 0.23% to 4.3 yuan. The current market value is 5.661 billion.
㈥ What are the blockchain concept stocks?
Blockchain applications will be the first to be launched in the financial field with high credit costs, and the corresponding investment fields involve cross-border payment, securities issuance Trading systems, the insurance industry, etc. may benefit first. Relevant concept stocks are as follows, for reference only:
Hengbao Co., Ltd.: Big Data Security Analysis
Radio Express: Digital Currency, Blockchain Research
Westone: Distributed Encryption
Win when you win: there are blockchain technology reserves, but in the initial stage
Gao Weida: blockchain bill application
Changliang Technology: WeBank distributed core system IT service provider
Day Ji Technology: Distributed Storage
Wanxiang Qianchao: The major shareholder Wanxiang Group established a blockchain laboratory
Sunyard: It is tracking the application of blockchain and other technologies in the financial industry
Coin Ying China: It is a digital currency crowdfunding platform.
㈦ Leading digital currency stocks
The leading digital currency stocks are:
1. Newland (000997), total market value: 18.474 billion, price-earnings ratio (dynamic): 27.96, total operating Revenue: 5.416 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 9.78%. The company firmly focuses on the development of digital China’s new infrastructure construction, and clarifies that information identification and electronic payment are the key supporting businesses for the company’s future development; with the continuous development of the company’s technology and business, the company’s image as a leading IoT enterprise It has been recognized by the industry, the state, local governments and all sectors of society. It is the first brand of financial tax control cash registers and a leading enterprise in the Internet of Things for merchants. The company has participated in the Digital China Summit for four consecutive years. This year, the company was invited to exhibit the company’s smart payment equipment in the exhibition area of the Central Bank’s Digital Currency Research Institute. At present, the company’s full range of smart payment devices already support digital renminbi payment.
2. Ziguang Guowei (002049), price-earnings ratio (dynamic): 72.10, price-earnings ratio (static): 173.74, price-to-book ratio: 21.32, net assets per share: 10.83 yuan, total operating income: 3.790 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase 63.33%, net profit: 1.457 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 112.9%. The company participated in the formulation of 8 industry standards and technology roadmaps, and added 44 new intellectual property authorizations, including 21 invention patents, 8 utility models, 5 integrated circuit layout designs, software copyrights and 10 others, and accumulated intellectual property authorizations 439 items, the technical advantages of the company’s core products have been further improved.
3. Zhidu Shares (000676): Judging from the compound growth of revenue in the past three years, the compound growth of revenue in the past three years was 18.52%. The lowest revenue in the past three years was 7.674 billion yuan in 2018, and the highest was 7.674 billion yuan in 2018. 10.87 billion yuan in 2019. A joint venture company was established to deploy blockchain, and the company invested in Bitmain in 2018. In 2019, Mr. Wu Jihan, the co-founder of Bitmain, founded Matrixport, and the company also obtained the subscription right of Matrixport.
Expanded information: Digital currency is a currency that exists in digital form (different from physical objects such as banknotes and coins). It exhibits properties similar to physical currency, but can allow for instant transactions and borderless transfer of ownership. Digital currency is a monetary balance electronically recorded on a stored-value card or other device. Another form of electronic money is cyber money, which allows the transfer of value over computer networks, especially the Internet.
㈧ What are the blockchain stocks?
ICO (is the abbreviation of InitialCoinOffering), initial coin offering, originated from the concept of initial public offering (IPO) in the stock market, is a regional A blockchain project issues tokens for the first time and raises common digital currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Response time: 2020-08-11, please refer to the official website of Ping An Bank for the latest business changes.
[Pingan Car Owner Loan] You can get a loan with a car, up to 500,000
㈨What are the leading stocks of blockchain stocks
There are the following four:
1. Sifang Jingchuang, the currently developed product MVP has been successfully implemented in China Construction Bank (Asia) Co., Ltd., turning the concept of regional blocks into practical applications;
2. Feitian Integrity, released the industry’s first service block Chain technology hardware products – digital currency fingerprint hardware wallet;
3. Yijian shares, committed to driving the transformation of supply chain finance through technological innovation;
4. Yiqiao shares, focusing on games.Technology development, launched the world’s first blockchain e-sports acceleration basic service.
1. The main business of Sifang Jingchuang Company is to provide IT software development and services for banks, which belongs to the banking software and information service outsourcing industry. From 2012 to 2014, the business income from Bank of China and BOCHK accounted for 79.86%, 77.10% and 73.71% of the total income of the issuer. Domestic business is 55%, and overseas business is 45%; (One of the few bank IT software in A shares that has overseas business is actually BOC Hong Kong.)
2. The upgrade cycle of the banking business system is generally 5 to 10 years . At present, the banking system operated by some of the company’s existing customers will gradually enter the next upgrade cycle.
3. The “New Generation Bank Core System Construction Project” and “Bank Mobile Application Platform Construction Project” in the investment projects of the raised funds are the upgrading and innovative development of the original system.
4. Business types include: 1) software development services (including IT consulting), 2) technical maintenance, 3) system integration (hardware equipment + engineering), the main customers are large commercial banks (large commercial banks account for 50% of the market %). (Kelan software is mainly small and medium-sized banks, with a wide range of customers, there are hundreds! High costs and low profit margins)
5. Customers: Bank of China, Bank of China Hong Kong, and Bank of East Asia, Wing Hang Bank, Dah Sing Bank , Agricultural Bank, etc.
6. Through close cooperation with Hong Kong customers, timely research and learn advanced experience in the international financial industry in business, so that the company has a more international perspective. While actively introducing the concept of international advanced financial products, the company also provides IT services for domestic customers’ innovative financial business by learning from international advanced concepts, and realizes business value-added innovation. (In this respect, Sifang Jingchuang has an advantage over its peers)
7. At present, the infrastructure construction framework of domestic bank informatization has basically been formed. Except for some small and newly established commercial banks, most of them have a relatively complete business information system. The business software platform was unified, and the IT investment in the banking industry began to enter a stage of steady growth.
8. Bank users will accelerate investment in risk management, online banking, financial auditing and auditing, business intelligence/decision support and other fields. In the next five years, IT service outsourcing related to these fields will become the fastest growing market in banking IT service outsourcing market.
9. Compared with international competitors, what domestic IT service outsourcing providers lack most is consulting service capability. The consulting ability needs to be based on a broad and in-depth understanding of the design concepts of international advanced financial products, and can be gradually formed through the accumulation of long-term business implementation experience.
10. The proportion of the company’s operating income from overseas is 35.22%, 28.84% and 28.42% respectively. The company owns well-known overseas banks such as Bank of China Hong Kong, Bank of East Asia, Wing Hang Bank, and Dah Sing Bank. In 2017, the proportion of overseas banks was 45%, which has increased a lot.
㈩ What are the stocks of digital currency listed companies
1. Thundersoft: disclosed on the night of October 28, 2019, the company based on operating system security Technical reserves such as enhancement and hardware security, and blockchain-related businesses such as digital wallets and hardware-level data authentication have been carried out.
2. Zhefu Holdings: The company participates in Shanghai 2345 Network Holdings Group Co., Ltd., and its subsidiary Shanghai 2345 Network Technology Co., Ltd. has a patent for a control method and control device for distributing digital currency.
3. Gao Weida: On October 23, 2019, the company replied on the interactive platform that the company has digital currency technical reserves.
4. Philips: In September 2019, the company stated on the interactive platform that it has technical reserves in blockchain, and is being applied in the research and development of related products, and the technology can be used for digital currency.
5. Yuanguang Software: owns blockchain supply chain finance, blockchain trusted electronic license, blockchain data security sharing, blockchain data storage, blockchain electronic contract, energy blockchain application , blockchain enterprise fund security management and other products and solutions.
CBDC, the full name is Central bank digital currencies, translated as central bank digital currency.
The Bank of England, the Bank of England, gave this definition in its research report on CBDC: Central bank digital currency is an electronic form of central bank money that both households and businesses can use to make payments and store value.
The Chinese version of CBDC is described as, digital RMB, issued by the People’s Bank of China, operated by designated operating agencies and exchanged with the public, based on a generalized account system, supporting the function of loose coupling of bank accounts, and with banknotes and coins, etc. A controllable and anonymous payment tool with value characteristics and legal compensation.
And what we call DC/EP is the Chinese version of the central bank’s digital currency, translated as “digital currency and electronic payment tools”.
The Center for International Settlements (BIS) and the Committee on Payments and Market Infrastructures (CPMI), two authoritative international organizations, joined forces in 2018 and 2019 for more than 60 global�The central bank conducted two questionnaires.
The content of the questionnaire includes the progress of the work of central banks on digital currency, the motivation to study digital currency and the possibility of issuing digital currency. 70% of central banks say they are participating (or will be participating) in digital currency research.
On August 14, 2020, the Ministry of Commerce issued the “Overall Plan for Comprehensively Deepening the Pilot Program of Innovative Development of Trade in Services”, and proposed in the section “Tasks, Specific Measures and Division of Responsibilities for Comprehensively Deepening the Innovative Development of Trade in Services”: in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei, The Yangtze River Delta, the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area and the pilot regions in the central and western regions where conditions permit will carry out digital RMB pilot projects.
Firstly, it will be assisted by Shenzhen, Chengdu, Suzhou, Xiong’an New Area and other relevant departments of the future Winter Olympics scene, and then expanded to other regions as appropriate.
The pilot areas for comprehensive deepening are Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Chongqing (21 municipal districts including Fuling District), Hainan, Dalian, Xiamen, Qingdao, Shenzhen, Shijiazhuang, Changchun, Harbin, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Hefei, Jinan, Wuhan , Guangzhou, Chengdu, Guiyang, Kunming, Xi’an, Urumqi, Suzhou, Weihai, Hebei Xiong’an New District, Guizhou Gui’an New District, Shaanxi Xixian New District and other 28 provinces and cities (regions).