- 1 Ⅰ What are the advantages of UK companies and foundations registering as blockchains
- 2 Ⅱ What is the suffix of .ico, please specify
- 3 III What will be replaced by JAVA in the future
- 4 Ⅳ What is the central bank prohibiting Alipay and WeChat?
- 5 ⅣIs the central bank issuing the 500,000 digital currency from UnionPay?
- 6 (5) Extended reading of blockchain notepad
- 7 Ⅵ What does blockchain mean, please tell me in a well-understood way, thank you!
- 8 VII Alipay, WeChat scan code payment suspended
- 9 Ⅷ How about Guangzhou Onyx Information Technology Co., Ltd.
Ⅰ What are the advantages of UK companies and foundations registering as blockchains
Hello, the UK is one of the best places for overseas investment, and registering UK companies is also a key first step in the UK market First, the UK has a sound economic system and a banking system. If investors want to develop overseas, the UK is the absolute first choice, and the UK market is conducive to the long-term development of investors.
The specific benefits of registering a UK company are as follows:
First, the UK brand has a high degree of recognition, and registering a UK company can create a corporate brand
The first 2. The establishment cost of British companies is low, and offshore companies only need to pay a small amount of renewal fees every year.
Third, the United Kingdom has a good economic system, providing investors with a stable market environment
Fourth, after the establishment of the British company, you can open a company bank account in any bank
Fifth, the profits obtained by the British company’s business activities not carried out in the country do not need to pay any tax Yes, tax avoidance can be done reasonably and legally.
Sixth, the tax arrangement of British companies is convenient
Seventh, one shareholder can register a British company, and the applicant is free of nationality.
The requirements for registering a UK company are as follows:
1. Company name: The name of the registered UK company cannot be similar to or the same as the existing company name, and the company name cannot contain express provisions that cannot words used.
2. Company registered address: The registered address of the UK company must be located in the UK.
3. Registered capital: The standard capital for British company registration is 1 million pounds, there is no maximum limit, it does not need to be actually in place, and no capital verification is required.
4. Business scope: The business scope of the British company is legal.
5. British company composition: a registered British company must have at least one company shareholder and director, the company’s shareholder and director can be the same person, the nationality is free, both natural and legal persons can be, and natural persons must be at least 18 years old, UK companies must have a company secretary who must be a British person who handles local government documents.
The above answers are for your reference, I hope it can help you, you are welcome to like us and follow us, thank you.
Ⅱ What is the suffix of .ico, please specify
ico is a kind of icon file format of Windows, which can store icon files of single pattern, multi-size and multi-color board. Icons are computer graphics with a clearly denoted meaning. The desktop icons are software identifications, and the icons in the interface are function identifications.
1. ico can be displayed as the first icon of the browser, and a small icon can also be displayed in the front of the favorite content in the favorites;
2, ico can also be applied to windows software.
(2) Blockchain Notepad Extended Reading
The file format of the icon:
Operating on Windows In the system, the file name suffix of a single icon is .ICO. Icons in this format can be browsed directly in the Windows operating system; the suffix name is .ICL, which stands for Icon Library, which is a collection of multiple icons. Generally, files in this format that are not directly supported by the operating system require third-party software to browse. .
In the GUI, all resources in the system are represented by three types of icons: application icons, folder icons and document icons.
In Windows, the icon with a curved arrow in the lower left corner represents a shortcut. A shortcut is a special file type that provides quick and easy access to some resource objects in the system, and the shortcut icon is a “stand-in” icon for the original object.
III What will be replaced by JAVA in the future
1. JAVA will be replaced by What to replace? This question is a bit boring. Someone asked this question 10 years ago. At that time, it was because of Sun and Microsoft. Many people were worried that JAVA would be killed by Microsoft. Microsoft wanted to monopolize the market. Someone asked this question three years ago because there were too many training institutions. , There are more and more JAVA developers, and they are afraid that they will have no employment opportunities and that the market will be saturated. Someone asked this question 2 years ago. Technology like the Internet of Things, which has been hyped for many years, has also become popular. Artificial intelligence has become popular. , the blockchain is on fire, I am afraid that I will use C++ without JAVA.
2. In fact, in my opinion, various languages have the advantages and characteristics of various languages, such as so-called big data, cloud computing, blockchain, crawler, data analysis, data processing, data modeling, depth Learning, machine learning, mobile development, desktop software development, dynamic WEB development… Do you tell me there is something that JAVA can’t achieve? It’s okay, but it’s not good at some areas.
3. I firmly believe that a huge ecosystem like JAVA will not be easily replaced by any language.�In development, it has an irreplaceable position. Even if JAVA is really replaced by a certain language one day, JAVA developers lose their jobs, companies go bankrupt, projects are paralyzed, you are not the only one anyway. Besides, only the PYTHON developers themselves or the technical team would think of making decisions in the field of artificial intelligence. Are the JAVA developers themselves fools? ORACLE is a fool? ORACLE team is a fool? The era of artificial intelligence, no development? Blockchain doesn’t do it?
4. I think technology and talents are updated at the same time. The reason why many JAVA developers are eliminated now is that they can’t keep up with the development of technology. The technology is not good. They still only use SSH and SSM, and there is no framework. Can write, without development tools and frameworks, just use a notepad, I guess it is a problem to do a small and medium-sized project. Analyzing the implementation principle of a method provided in a certain type of library asks ten questions. Do you tell such a so-called talent company to ask for it? Don’t be too kind to yourself at ordinary times, be careful about retribution.
Ⅳ What is the central bank prohibiting Alipay and WeChat?
The central bank prohibits Alipay and WeChat personal static collection codes. Merchants using “code cards” or printing and encapsulated QR codes need to Apply to a collection service agency (such as WeChat, Alipay, etc.) to convert to a commercial collection code, but consumers’ daily payment experience and feelings will not be affected.
If consumers are accustomed to paying with mobile phones when buying pancakes and fruits at the breakfast stall, they can still pay by scanning the QR code without any change. If the vegetable vendor has already used the business receipt code to collect money before, it will not be affected in any way.
In the past, some merchants used “code cards” or printed and packaged QR codes for payment. Such “personal static collection barcodes” have low security and are easy to be used by criminals. Such as WeChat, Alipay, etc.) to apply for conversion to a commercial collection code. In addition, according to relevant requirements, it is not allowed to provide business-related collection services for individuals with obvious business activity characteristics through personal collection barcodes. As for which users “have obvious business characteristics”, the China Payment and Clearing Association is studying and formulating relevant standards. The notice will take effect from March 1, 2022.
1. Alipay, established in 2004 by Alipay (China) Network Technology Co., Ltd., is a domestic third-party payment platform, dedicated to providing “simple, safe, fast and convenient” payment solutions for enterprises and individuals. Since its establishment in 2004, Alipay has always regarded “trust” as the core of its products and services. It has two independent brands, “Alipay” and “Alipay Wallet”. Since the second quarter of 2014, it has become the world’s largest mobile payment manufacturer.
Alipay has established strategic cooperative relations with more than 180 banks at home and abroad, as well as international organizations such as VISA and MasterCard, and has become the most trusted partner of financial institutions in the field of electronic payment.
In February 2020, the Central Bank of Nepal issued a license to Alipay. In July, Alipay was selected into the list of excellent solutions for the “epidemic” blockchain war. In October, Alipay launched the “pay later” function. Alipay borrowing is changed to credit loan.
2. WeChat (WeChat) is a free application launched by Tencent on January 21, 2011 to provide instant messaging services for smart terminals. It was created by the product team of Tencent Guangzhou R&D Center led by Zhang Xiaolong. WeChat supports cross-communication operators, cross-operating system platforms to quickly send free (requires a small amount of network traffic) voice messages, videos, pictures and texts through the network. At the same time, it can also use the sharing of streaming media content and location-based social plug-ins “Shake”, “Moments”, “Public Platform”, “Voice Notepad” and other service plug-ins.
As of the second quarter of 2016, WeChat has covered more than 94% of smartphones in China, with 806 million monthly active users, covering more than 200 countries and more than 20 languages. In addition, the total number of WeChat official accounts of various brands has exceeded 8 million, the number of mobile application connections has exceeded 85,000, the advertising revenue has increased to 3.679 billion yuan, and the number of WeChat payment users has reached about 400 million.
ⅣIs the central bank issuing the 500,000 digital currency from UnionPay?
This is false news. Recently, many UnionPay users have reported that there are criminals spreading in the circle of friends. The operation guide for receiving the “Targeted Poverty Alleviation Fund” through UnionPay, hereby reminds users to pay attention:
1. UnionPay has never released any information about receiving the digital currency of the “50,000 Precision Poverty Alleviation Fund” , please pay attention to protect your personal account and other private information. Users are advised to remain vigilant and do not trust such information and its operating instructions.
(5) Extended reading of blockchain notepad
The “amount of 500,000” displayed in the cloud flash payment, in fact, the cloud flash payment has a function It is the function of notepad, what is notepad, everyone should know this, so it is explained, and another important reason is that the link that pays attention to promotion is the key.��, UnionPay offers rewards to promoters
If you have any questions, you can call the 95516 service hotline, or inquire about relevant information through the UnionPay app, UnionPay official account and other channels.
Ⅵ What does blockchain mean, please tell me in a well-understood way, thank you!
Essentially a file. You can think of it as a notepad or word file, which records the transaction records of many people. It’s just that this notepad will be uploaded to the Internet through p2p, and another person can download this notepad with torrents (it’s the same thing as Thunder). Over time, everyone has such a notepad. If someone is going to make fake data, everyone else will jump out and say the data is fake. And there is a set of algorithms that make it difficult for you to make a fake data (pow).
By the way, this thing is not a panacea, nor is it
VII Alipay, WeChat scan code payment suspended
Alipay payment, WeChat payment, currently using everything normal.
In fact, it comes from the “Notice of the People’s Bank of China on Strengthening the Management of Payment Acceptance Terminals and Related Businesses (Yin Fa  No. 259″) recently released on the official website of the Central Bank. From today onwards, personal collection codes are prohibited from being used for commercial services” and “personal static collection codes are prohibited from being used for remote non-face-to-face collections”.
WeChat was launched by Tencent in January 2011. A free application that provides instant messaging services for smart terminals launched on the 21st was created by the product team of Tencent Guangzhou R&D Center led by Zhang Xiaolong.
WeChat supports cross-communication operators and cross-operating system platforms to quickly send free ( need to consume a small amount of network traffic) voice messages, videos, pictures and texts, at the same time, you can also use “Shake”, “Moments”, “Public Platforms”, “Shake”, “Moments”, “Public Platforms”, ” “Voice Notepad” and other service plug-ins.
As of the second quarter of 2016, WeChat has covered more than 94% of smartphones in China, with monthly active users reaching 806 million, users covering more than 200 countries and more than 20 types Language.
In addition, the total number of WeChat official accounts of various brands has exceeded 8 million, the number of mobile applications has exceeded 85,000, the advertising revenue has increased to 3.679 billion yuan, and the number of WeChat payment users has reached about 400 million.
WeChat Provide functions such as public platform, circle of friends, message push, etc. Users can add friends and follow public platforms by “shaking”, “searching for numbers”, “nearby people”, scanning QR codes, and sharing content with WeChat. Friends and share the wonderful content that users see to WeChat Moments.
Alipay (China) Network Technology Co., Ltd., established in 2004, is a domestic third-party payment platform, dedicated to providing enterprises and individuals with “simple, safe and secure” , fast and convenient” payment solutions. Since its establishment in 2004, Alipay has always taken “trust” as the core of its products and services. It has two independent brands, “Alipay” and “Alipay Wallet”. Since the second in 2014 This quarter began to become the world’s largest mobile payment manufacturer.
Alipay has established strategic partnerships with more than 180 banks at home and abroad, as well as VISA, MasterCard international organizations and other institutions, and has become the most trusted partner of financial institutions in the field of electronic payment.
In February 2020, the Central Bank of Nepal issued a license to Alipay. In July, Alipay was selected into the list of outstanding solutions for the blockchain battle against the “epidemic”. In October, Alipay launched the “pay later” function. In December 2021, Alipay and China UnionPay Scanning and mutual recognition of payment codes has been realized nationwide.
Ⅷ How about Guangzhou Onyx Information Technology Co., Ltd.
Introduction: Guangzhou Onyx is a research and development and design company of electronic reading equipment. And sales company, the main product is Boox series e-reader , affiliated to Guangzhou Aragonite Information Technology Co., Ltd.
Legal Representative: Dan Yuting
Date of Establishment: 2008-12-16
Registered Capital: RMB 15 million
Region: Guangdong Province
Unified Social Credit Code: 91440103683265947B
Business Status: Operating (Opening) Enterprise
Industry: Scientific Research and Technical Services
Company Type: Other Limited Liability Company
English Name: Onyx International Inc .
Staff scale: 100-499 people
Enterprise address: C103, Building 2, No. 21, Hejing South Road, Liwan District, Guangzhou
Business scope: software development; information system integration services; information technology Consulting Services; Integrated Circuit Design; Computer and Auxiliary Equipment Repair; Computer Wholesale; Computer Spare Parts Wholesale; Office Equipment Consumables Wholesale; Communication Equipment and Ancillary Equipment Wholesale; Communication Terminal Equipment Wholesale; Except for); computer technology development, technical services; electronic, communication and automatic control technology research and development; technology import and export;Manufacture of electronic equipment such as Swift Express, electronic notepads, electronic dictionaries, etc.; manufacture of electronic equipment for computer applications; research and development services of Internet blockchain technology; wholesale of books; wholesale of newspapers and periodicals; wholesale of audio-visual products and electronic publications; books, newspapers and periodicals Retail; retail of audio-visual products and electronic publications; electronic publication publishing; Internet publishing industry;