- 1 A. What is the relationship between blockchain and P2P
- 2 B. Are smart ports related to service trade?
- 3 C. What aspects does a smart city include
- 4 D. What are the components of a smart city?
- 5 E. What is the main operation of the blockchain technology of Shimai Technology
- 6 F. What is the value of blockchain technology services in the real industry
- 7 G. What is a blockchain (BlockChain), how to explain it to make it easier to understand
- 8 How about H. Shanghai Yilian Internet of Things Co., Ltd.
A. What is the relationship between blockchain and P2P
I. It helps to supervise P2P enterprises
Regulatory departments (central bank, CBRC, CSRC) act as blockchain regulators Part of it can obtain the public ledgers of P2P transactions in real time, and obtain information on wealth management projects and fund transfers of various P2P companies by analyzing the public ledgers, so as to provide low-cost, high-efficiency and reliable supervision data for P2P industry supervision in real time.
Second, the borrower’s credit reporting transparency
The most important thing that blockchain solves is the credit problem, so the blockchain is the most promising for credit reporting. However, there is actually a lot of controversy about credit reporting. After all, credit reporting-related data is very sensitive. Whether it is a credit reporting agency or a user, they do not want to disclose it. Data is the lifeblood of a credit reporting agency, and everyone wants others. Open, keep secret. Users also don’t want their data to be public. Of course, if the credit reporting can be made transparent in the future, it will still be a very beneficial thing for P2P investors.
Three, the low cost of transaction structure
For a P2P platform, the monthly withdrawal fee for users is also a lot of expenses, but the general P2P platform will Pay for this out of your own pocket. It is a good thing for P2P platforms to use the powerful online transaction function of the blockchain, go to third-party payment, or bank fund custody, and complete the fast, prepared and transparent transaction of funds.
Fourth, industry infrastructure
The rapid development of most things is largely due to the improvement of infrastructure. From the current point of view, blockchain technology can be regarded as a very important new infrastructure construction for P2P and even the entire Internet financial system, similar to the huge changes that highways have to the automobile transportation industry and containers to the ocean transportation industry.
Related. After the smart port is enabled, the speed of entry and exit customs declaration will be greatly improved, and the quality of service trade will be improved.
C. What aspects does a smart city include
1. Smart community
Smart The community covers various services within and around the community. The community mainly includes infrastructure services such as smart home, smart property, smart lighting, smart security, and smart parking. The surrounding area mainly includes smart elderly care, smart medical care, smart education, and smart retail. , smart finance, smart housekeeping, smart energy and other livelihood services.
Control and support all aspects of the transportation field and the whole process of transportation construction management, so that the transportation system can perceive, interconnect, analyze, predict, Control and other capabilities;
In order to fully guarantee traffic safety, give play to the performance of traffic infrastructure, improve the operational efficiency and management level of the traffic system, and serve the smooth public travel and sustainable economic development.
D. What are the components of a smart city?
Smart city is developed through new generation information technologies such as Internet of Things infrastructure, cloud computing infrastructure, geospatial infrastructure, as well as wikis, social networks, Application of tools and methods such as Fab Lab, Living Lab, comprehensive integration method, and network dynamic all-media fusion communication terminal/
To achieve comprehensive and thorough perception, broadband ubiquitous interconnection, application of intelligent fusion, and user Sustainable innovation characterized by innovation, open innovation, mass innovation, and collaborative innovation. With the rise of network empires, the integration and development of mobile technologies, and the democratization of innovation, smart cities in the knowledge society environment are an advanced form of information-based city development after digital cities.
From the perspective of technological development, the construction of smart cities requires the realization of comprehensive perception, ubiquitous interconnection, ubiquitous computing and integrated applications through new-generation information technology applications such as the Internet of Things and cloud computing represented by mobile technology.
From the perspective of social development, smart cities also require the application of tools and methods such as wikis, social networks, Fab Lab, Living Lab, and comprehensive integration methods to achieve user innovation, open innovation, mass innovation, Sustainable innovation in the knowledge society environment characterized by collaborative innovation emphasizes the realization of comprehensive and sustainable development of economy, society and environment through value creation and people-oriented.
(4) Extended reading of blockchain smart container
“Smart city upgrade, a common saying is ‘transformation to service’, the core of which is ‘ Process reengineering’, the process under the traditional business model must be reconstructed, and the governance process can be reengineered to realize a smart city.”
It is worth noting that not only the barriers of government departments need to be broken down, but service providers are also trying to integrate , forming a “fist”. Xu Shijun called Alibaba Cloud the digital “number one” of Alibaba’s smart city services, including Ant, DingTalk, AutoNavi and other business departments, all of which are driven by this “number one”.
At the same time, with the upgrading of smart city construction, new operating modelsEven government-enterprise relations will emerge as the times require.
E. What is the main operation of the blockchain technology of Shimai Technology
If you want to understand Shimai, it is better to understand the advantages of the blockchain first? If I can sum it up in one sentence, it is to create an open and transparent information network, so it is very suitable for some industries with complicated processes and strong confidentiality, such as investment and financial fields, while Shimai Technology is mainly engaged in environmental protection industry. The Shimai MR-1000 carbonization truck launched by the company once attracted widespread attention in the industry. Combined with blockchain technology, all operations are carried out under the sun, which improves the operation efficiency and has won praise from all walks of life. Chain technology has become more and more mature, and there are already blockchains in many fields, such as finance, energy, medicine, environmental protection and other industries. Shimai is mainly engaged in the environmental protection industry, using blockchain technology to manage carbonization The hardware of the car is technically mature, and it often cooperates with the government to carry out some difficult environmental protection operations.
F. What is the value of blockchain technology services in the real industry
1. Think about using blockchain in enterprise applications to provide more flexible, secure and efficient Business processes and distributed, independent marketplaces. Blockchain allows asset owners to track and trade things of value, such as outstanding invoices, on a more secure, transparent, private and self-coordinated transaction “chain”. This capability increases the speed and flexibility of cash and asset management. For example, you are afraid to buy fake things, because a manufacturer, after production, is transferred to several middlemen, and then you buy through the middlemen, not the manufacturer. If all data is decentralized, peer-to-peer, and transparent, then you can buy and pay directly from the manufacturer.
2. The automation market for other assets will be diversified. In essence, blockchain-based transactions reduce the need for third-party oversight because the software itself is a controlled open architecture and visible to all transaction participants. If a company can release value information to multiple potential buyers, and for all buyers, its content can be trusted and visible, and sellers cannot re-sell, then open and transparent competition will be formed when making purchases environment, sellers can also get better prices.
3. Reduce business transaction friction. Managing spending is a challenge for most organizations. But blockchain enables companies to create self-managing networks for suppliers and partners, enabling contract automation, instant payments, tracking of shipments, and visibility across the supply chain. For example, if a company transports perishable goods in refrigerated containers, IoT sensors on the van might invoke smart contracts on the blockchain when the container temperature exceeds a certain threshold. This will cancel the corresponding order, and it will also automatically create a new order, so that the second shipment can be sent immediately, and the truck with the faulty refrigeration equipment can also be repaired at the repair office.
4. Such networks reduce transaction errors and information omissions by reducing or eliminating human-computer interaction. And, by connecting buyers and sellers directly, transactions get faster. Manage and secure decentralized private records. Its traditional industry practice is to rely on third parties to secure their shared information databases with firewalls and restricted access. And frequent data breaches show that this approach is not ideal. A fundamental advantage of blockchain is that each individual data record or element is encrypted with a blockchain member’s key. Cybercriminals may need to obtain every key of every member in order to access all blockchain data. This is not to say that the blockchain can keep all data 100% secure, helping to reduce the possibility of exposing a large number of private records.
5. A reasonable application would be employee or student records, where employers, educational institutions and even industry accreditation bodies can add new qualifications, grades, or places of work as needed. Imagine giving employees a key with access to all their employee records as part of a secure blockchain that includes HR. Individuals can securely share their college transcripts or employment history with other companies or educational institutions without having to rely on unreliable and easily forged faxes. Trace the origin of products and raw materials. Blockchain can help ensure product quality and safety by simplifying how in-use products and ingredients are tracked and located. As an example, let’s say an automaker forms a quality-centric blockchain that includes parts suppliers, component assemblers, and quality control suppliers to public authorities (such as the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration). Then the recall process for defective parts will be processed faster. Think of the thousands of10,000 people have lost their lives to defective car parts, which makes a lot of sense.
6. Verify identity, verify published information and data. Create better user control mechanisms. User information is now easily manipulated, distributed to third parties, and even sold, creating revenue streams for social media platform owners that are never shared with the users of the information. Blockchain can disrupt all these activities. It gives users control over their own information, and its exact location. No platform should be accessed without permission. Users can decide who can access their information. They can deal directly with advertisers and third parties as they choose, not like everyone else. Also, users can choose to share their information with advertisers on any platform, for a fee.
In summary, the blockchain is a chain data structure that combines data blocks in a sequential manner according to time sequence, and is cryptographically guaranteed not to be tampered with and not to be tampered with. Fake distributed ledger. Broadly speaking, blockchain technology is the use of blockchain data structures to verify and store data, the use of distributed node consensus algorithms to generate and update data, the use of cryptography to ensure the security of data transmission and access, and the use of automated scripts. A brand-new distributed infrastructure and computing method for programming and manipulating data with smart contracts composed of code (reference network)
Application in finance
Blockchain technology three Big application
Application of blockchain technology in the field of asset securitization
In recent years, domestic asset securitization (hereinafter referred to as “ABS” ) The industry is developing rapidly. At the same time, the management of asset cash flow needs to be improved, the transparency and efficiency of underlying asset supervision needs to be improved, the efficiency of asset transaction settlement is low, and the cost of credit enhancement links is gradually exposed. To apply blockchain technology in the ABS field, first of all, the participants need to build an ABS blockchain alliance, which consists of asset parties, Pre-ABS investors, SPV (trust), custodian banks, managers, intermediaries, and ABS investors. , and the exchanges are jointly composed. Its core business includes capital transaction reconciliation, transaction file management, data interaction interface, information release and sharing, underlying asset management, intelligent ABS workflow, etc. Blockchain applications can empower the ABS industry in at least the following five aspects.
1 Improve the cash flow management of ABS.
Two is conducive to penetrating supervision.
Three It can improve the efficiency of the sale and settlement of financial assets.
4 The efficiency and transparency of securities transactions will be greatly enhanced.
5 It can reduce the transfer cost of the credit enhancement link.
2. The application of blockchain technology in the insurance field
The insurance industry has grown rapidly in recent years. However, with the continuous tightening of regulatory policies for medium and short-term surviving products, the scale of universal insurance business has declined sharply. In the design of insurance products, blockchain is conducive to promoting the breakthrough of bottlenecks and rapid development of insurance categories with strong customization attributes, such as agricultural insurance, product quality insurance, etc.
Quality insurance can endorse the corporate reputation and protect the rights and interests of consumers. However, insurance companies need to comprehensively evaluate enterprises and products to underwrite quality insurance, but these data are often difficult to collect truly and effectively, thus restricting the development of quality insurance. The establishment of a product traceability and anti-counterfeiting application platform based on the underlying technology of blockchain can help insurance companies to easily trace the information of product production, processing, sales, purchase, complaints and other links through the platform, so as to effectively judge the incidence of quality defects of related products and formulate Insurance products to promote consumption upgrading and industrial upgrading.
In the insurance sales process, the application of blockchain technology can simplify the sales process, save sales costs, and realize the traceability of insurance sales. From the perspective of the insurance company, the willing policyholder purchases the policy through the channel, and the channel provider sends the policyholder information to the blockchain platform. Accepting purchase requests eliminates the tedious processes of manual transmission, acceptance, review, and feedback in the past. From the perspective of consumers, blockchain technology can realize the traceability of insurance sales behavior and protect the legitimate rights and interests of consumers. The insurance sales market has always been chaotic, and the phenomenon of false publicity of insurance products by means of deception, concealment or inducement has been repeatedly prohibited. Blockchain technology can link the key actions of all aspects of insurance sales on the chain, so that the whole process of sales actions can be traced, so as to regulate insurance sales behavior and promote the sustainable, healthy and stable development of the industry.
In the process of insurance claims, the application of blockchain technology can improve claims efficiency and customer experience. The claims and loss handling process is an important process in the insurance market. The complex claims process increases costs, reduces claims efficiency, and affects customers.user experience. Smart contract technology can simplify claims submission procedures, reduce the need for manual review, and shorten processing cycles. At the same time, suspicious behavior can be more easily identified through historical claims and asset provenance records in the distributed ledger.
In the field of insurance anti-fraud, the application of blockchain technology can effectively prevent the occurrence of insurance fraud incidents. Insurance fraud not only erodes the profits of insurance companies, but also damages the legitimate rights and interests of other insurance consumers. Although various insurance companies have made a lot of efforts in insurance anti-fraud, the reality is still grim. Blockchain technology can help the insurance industry alleviate or even resolve this stubborn disease in at least the following two aspects. One is to establish an anti-fraud sharing platform to reduce fraud and strengthen evaluation through historical claim information; the other is to establish “uniquely identifiable identity information” by using reliable data sources and coded business rules to prevent fraudulent identity use.
3. Application of blockchain technology in the field of asset custody
In recent years, the global asset custody industry has entered a fast track of rapid development, and the scale of custody assets and major custody products have maintained rapid growth. However, there is still a certain gap between this scale and international advanced peers, and there is still a large room for development in my country’s asset custody industry.
Applying the smart contract technology in the blockchain can effectively solve the operational risk in the asset custody business. The business process of asset custody can be optimized from the following aspects: First, it realizes the automation of the whole process, encapsulates business order judgment and execution rules into smart contracts, uses smart contracts to execute contracts and provides risk warnings; second, it improves process efficiency , the asset entrusting party, the management party, the custodian party, and the consignee can share the real-time information such as asset changes and transaction details, avoiding the process of repeated verification and confirmation; By setting the key, the official information of the participants, the limited visibility of the ledger information and the verifiability of the transaction are ensured; the fourth is to ensure that the information cannot be tampered with, and the compliance verification requirements of the investment plan are placed on the blockchain to ensure that every Each transaction is completed on the basis of forming a consensus.
At present, the most closely related blockchain is Bitcoin. If you want to know more and some news about the Bitcoin blockchain, you can follow some new media. For example, Sohu, Baijiahao, Mustard Circle or something. Foreign websites such as CCN, CoinDesk, etc., all have huge information sources, which will be very helpful for you to understand blockchain and finance. The above content is half handwritten and half quoted. If you still have doubts, you can read the TED talk on blockchain applications linked below, with Chinese subtitles. I hope it can help you!
G. What is a blockchain (BlockChain), how to explain it to make it easier to understand
If you want to understand the application of blockchain, you can Refer to many books and viewpoints, including “Illustrated Blockchain”, “Blockchain: Reshaping the Economy and the World”, “New Economic Blueprint and Guide”, as well as articles from the Binance community, including details on the platform of the Binance community. Understand, strength cattle X.
1. What is a blockchain
Blockchain, as the name suggests, is composed of blocks and chains, it is a distributed data storage , point-to-point transmission, consensus mechanism, encryption algorithm and other new application modes of computer technology. It is a chain data structure that combines data blocks in a sequential manner according to time sequence, and is an untamperable, unforgeable, safe and reliable distributed ledger guaranteed by cryptography.
In 2008, Satoshi Nakamoto first proposed the idea of blockchain and encrypted digital currency in the paper “Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System”. Starting with Bitcoin, blockchain has become the underlying technology for a variety of digital currencies.
Second, the working principle of blockchain:
1. The basic concepts include: (1) Transaction: One operation will change the state of the ledger once, such as adding a Records; (2) Block: Records transactions and status data that occur within a specified time, which is a consensus and preservation of the current ledger state; (3) Chain: Blocks are connected in chronological order It is a log record of the entire state change. After understanding the working concept of blockchain, it is not difficult to understand its working principle. Suppose there is a distributed data record book. This record book only allows additions, deletions and changes. Its structure is composed of “blocks”. A linear chain formed in series (this is also the source of the “blockchain” name), new data must be added to a new block, and the maintenance node can propose a new block, but it must go through a certain amount of time. consensus mechanism to reach consensus on the final selected block.
2. Take Bitcoin as an example to see how the blockchain works.
Bitcoin’sThe �� block is divided into two parts: the block header and the block body.
Three. Core advantages and characteristics of blockchain
1. Verification, accounting, storage, maintenance and control of decentralized blockchain data The transmission and other processes are all based on the distributed system structure, there is no centralized hardware or management organization, the rights and obligations of any node are equal, and the data blocks in the system are jointly maintained by nodes with maintenance functions in the entire system. 2. The open and transparent system is open, except that the private information of the transaction parties is encrypted, the data of the blockchain is open to everyone, and anyone can query the blockchain data and develop related applications through the open interface, so the entire System information is highly transparent. 3. Security The blockchain adopts consensus-based specifications and protocols (such as a set of open and transparent algorithms) so that all nodes in the entire system can exchange data freely and safely in a trustless environment, so that trust in “people” Changed to trust in the machine, any human intervention will not work. 4. Information cannot be tampered with Once the information is verified and added to the blockchain, it will be stored permanently. Unless more than 51% (almost impossible) nodes in the system can be controlled at the same time, the modification to the database on a single node is Invalid, so the data stability and reliability of the blockchain is extremely high. 5. Anonymity Since the exchange between nodes follows a fixed algorithm, the data interaction is trustless (the procedural rules in the blockchain will judge whether the activity is valid or not), so the counterparty does not need to disclose the identity of the other party. Generating trust is very helpful for the accumulation of credit.
4. Classification of blockchains
At present, the most mainstream classification of blockchains is to divide blockchains into public chains according to different participants. ), Private Blockchain and Consortium Blockchain.
1. Public chain: Anyone can participate in the use and maintenance, and can obtain effective confirmation of the block chain. The public chain is the earliest block chain and the most widely used block chain at present. , typically such as the Bitcoin blockchain, the information is completely public.
If a permission mechanism is introduced, there are two types of private chains and consortium chains. 2. Private chain: A company or individual only uses the technology of the blockchain and has exclusive access to the blockchain, and the information is not disclosed. At present, conservative giants (traditional finance) all want to experiment with private blockchains, and the application products of private blockchains are still being explored. 3. Alliance chain: It is a blockchain between the public chain and the quasi-owned chain, and is jointly controlled by multiple organizations. The use of the chain is managed with authority, which can be controlled by the manager, and also according to the wishes of the manager Open to others. In addition, according to the different usage scenarios and purposes of the blockchain, it is divided into a currency chain for the purpose of digital currency, a property rights chain for the purpose of recording property rights, and a crowdfunding chain for the purpose of crowdfunding.
V. Analysis of specific application scenarios of blockchain
1. Information anti-counterfeiting
On May 28, Tencent CEO Ma Huateng made a speech at the Guiyang Digital Expo. The problem of anti-counterfeiting of Maotai wine is put forward: the anti-counterfeiting method based on cloud-based comprehensive blockchain technology will be much more efficient than traditional anti-counterfeiting methods. In future anti-counterfeiting verification scenarios, users may obtain a large amount of complete information based on different dimensions by simply scanning with their mobile phones.
Take Moutai as an example:
The address of the winery, production workshop, operating staff, inspectors, factory time, transportation vehicle information and driver information,
The source of the wine’s vintage raw materials, raw material suppliers, storage warehouse numbers, raw material transportation vehicles and driver information, all information can be traced accurately, permanently recorded and cannot be tampered with.
Combining the above information can easily verify the authenticity.
2. Food Safety Issues
As early as November last year, Walmart has cooperated with IBM to ensure food safety by using blockchain technology to track the origin of food For large supermarkets such as Walmart, it took several days to investigate the source of the food in question when there was a food safety problem. After using this technology, only one piece of information about the product is required. It can achieve accurate traceability, food origin, inspectors, suppliers, logistics and other important information, and problems can be quickly found within a few minutes. Products currently tracked using blockchain include packaged products in the United States and pork in China.
3. Information security
Blockchain technology is promoting a technological revolution in information security. Man-in-the-middle attack, data tampering, DDoS three security threats Technology. But since most PKI implementations are centralized and trusted.��Three-party certification authority (CA) to issue, activate and store user certificates, hackers can attack PKI to impersonate user identities or crack encrypted information.
CertCoin is the first blockchain PKI implementation from MIT, which removes the centralized certification center and uses the blockchain as a distributed ledger for domain names and public keys.
Pomcor Company: Blockchain PKI Implementation Path: Retain the certification center, and use the blockchain to store the hash value of the certificates that have been issued and activated. Users can authenticate the authenticity of certificates through a decentralized and transparent source, and can also improve network access performance through local key and signature authentication based on blockchain copies.
(2) Data integrity protection
GuardTime has developed a keyless signature architecture (KSI) based on blockchain technology to replace key-based data authentication technology. KSI stores hash tables of original data and files on the blockchain, runs hashing algorithms to verify other copies, and compares the results with the data stored on the blockchain. Any data tampering will be detected quickly because the original hash table is stored in millions of nodes.
(3) Protection of critical infrastructure
The “Achilles’ heel” of the Internet, DDoS has entered the TB era, and DDoS is still the easiest way for hackers to take down big targets at low cost As a weapon of choice, DNS services are the prime target for hackers to wreak havoc on a massive scale, but blockchain technology promises to address the root cause.
Blockchain’s distributed storage, taking hackers out of focus, Nebulis is developing a distributed DNS system using the Ethereum blockchain and Interplanetary File System (IPFS, a distributed alternative to HTTP) product) to register and resolve domain names. The biggest weakness of DNS is caching, which enables DDoS attacks and is the bane of centralized governments censoring social networks and manipulating DNS registrations. A highly transparent, distributed DNS system can effectively prevent any entity, including governments, from arbitrarily manipulating records.
Fourth, the financial industry
(1) Digital currency: improve the convenience of currency issuance and use
For example, foreign bitcoin and ether, my country’s current There are nuts and so on.
From the use of physical transactions, to physical currency and credit currency, and then to the rise of the Bitcoin network, more people are aware of the distributed ledger blockchain technology behind it, and gradually it is outside the digital currency. application in many scenarios.
(2) Cross-border payment and settlement: realize point-to-point transactions and reduce intermediate costs
transfer and payment. At present, the most mature application of blockchain technology is payment and transfer. Blockchain technology can avoid complicated systems, save the process of inter-bank reconciliation and review, and speed up settlement; the use of virtual currency does not require the intervention of a clearing house, reducing the need for transaction fee. Different countries have different liquidation procedures. It takes 2 or 3 days for a single remittance to arrive, which is inefficient and accounts for a large proportion of funds in transit. No longer through third parties, peer-to-peer payments are formed through blockchain technology. By eliminating the need for third-party agencies, you can make payments throughout the day, receive real-time accounts, quickly withdraw cash, and reduce hidden costs, helping to avoid capital risks. Timely convenience.
(3) Bills and supply chain finance business: reduce human intervention, reduce costs and operational risks
point-to-point value transfer, physical bills or central system for control and verification; intermediary will be eliminated, reducing human intervention. Efficiency is improved, financing channels are smoother, risks are lower, and multiple parties benefit.
(4) Securities issuance and trading: Realize quasi-real-time asset transfer and speed up transaction clearing
The application of blockchain technology can make the process of securities trading more concise, transparent and fast , Reduce the IT system of repetitive functions and improve the efficiency of market operation. For stocks, blockchain can eliminate pen and paper or spreadsheet records, reduce human error in transactions, and improve the transparency and traceability of trading platforms. Citi partners with Nasdaq to advance blockchain applications.
(5) Customer credit reporting and anti-fraud: reducing legal compliance costs and preventing financial crimes
Customer information and transaction records recorded in the blockchain help banks identify Unusual transactions and effective fraud prevention. The technical characteristics of the blockchain can change the existing credit reporting system. When the bank conducts “Know Your Customer” (KYC), the data of customers with bad records will be stored in the blockchain.
Equity crowdfunding: Equity crowdfunding based on blockchain technology can achieve decentralized trust, and investor returns are guaranteed.
5. Supply Chain Management
A distributed ledger system, where participants track ownership of assets throughout, can be applied to track auto parts as they move between countries and factories.
Toyota operates its core parts supply chain and develops blockchain technology solutions. Using large amounts of data helps Toyota more efficiently ensure the accuracy of recorded data, and also helps manage the supply chain. At the same time, the blockchain supply chain can control the warranty, repair goods related costs and specifications through smart contracts, and the cost and specification of the entire product life cycle.Easy and irrevocable.
The shipping industry’s first public solution solution was deployed by Maritime International (MTI), using blockchain supply chain technology to share Verified Gross (VGM) information for shipping containers. Information about container VGM is very important to ensure that ships are properly stowed and prevent accidents at sea and in port. VGM data is stored on the blockchain supply chain, providing permanent records for port officials, shipping companies, shippers and cargo owners. This replaces cumbersome logs, spreadsheets, data intermediaries and private databases.
Logistics Integrity System Huochebang Huochebang has launched a blockchain-based logistics enterprise financial solution, aiming to provide enterprises with reliable financial services. It can not only help drivers solve the problem of loan difficulties, but also change the status quo of lack of integrity in the industry and help build a logistics integrity system. Help build the identity chain of logistics enterprises and create a trusted data ecology of logistics enterprises. With a transparent, supervised and traceable algorithm model, we can screen reliable companies that need financial support and provide them with financial services. On the other hand, at the technical level, various law enforcement departments are linked to jointly punish untrustworthy enterprises.
6. Government affairs management
Based on the technical characteristics of blockchain, we will build an open source , The blockchain application for election, voting and lottery, we call it ElectionChain. We hope to optimize election and voting technology to make voting more open and transparent, reduce human manipulation, and allow voters to verify their election results.
Including identity authentication, multi-chain system, flash investment protocol, consensus algorithm EDPOS, privacy protection, voting mechanism design, decentralized ELC rental market, storage solutions, smart contracts, etc.
(2) Government services
Aiming to realize an e-government digital ecosystem based on blockchain technology, to provide citizens with government services and automated mechanisms for the business of various government departments, it must be All areas of national government affairs are combined to form a common information space, including government agencies, economic data, financial transactions and social fields. This ecosystem should also include registry agencies and corresponding software for building smart contract-based applications and platforms for government agencies, businesses, and public users.
How about H. Shanghai Yilian Internet of Things Co., Ltd.
Introduction: Shanghai Yilian Internet of Things Co., Ltd. applies mobile Internet, cloud computing, big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain Strategic emerging technologies such as , Internet of Things and the domestic clean energy industry are closely integrated and integrated to implement the “1333” development strategy, establish a partnership team with strong belief, fast execution and high efficiency, and through unremitting efforts, become a distributed clean energy industry in China. Leading platform-based enterprise for data integration services
Legal representative: Yue Wenhao
Establishment time: 2018-02-12
Registered capital: RMB 100 million
Industrial and commercial registration number: 310118003588001
Enterprise type: limited liability company (invested or controlled by natural persons)
Company address: Room 249, Area M, 2nd Floor, No. 158, Shuanglian Road, Qingpu District, Shanghai