- 1 『One』Can ordinary laptops and desktop computers be able to mine? Can a real mining machine home circuit hold it?
- 2 『Ⅱ』Can bitcoin mining machines be used as ordinary computers?
- 3 『Three』 You can mine with an ordinary computer, do you believe it?
- 4  Tens of thousands of mining machines, can they be used as personal computers?
- 5 『Wu』, do you want to use ordinary computers to mine, it will not affect the use of computers
- 6 『Lu』 Can an ordinary laptop be used for mining, and does it require a high configuration?
- 7 『柒』 Can a bitcoin mining machine be used as an ordinary computer?
- 8 『渌』 Can a bitcoin mining machine be used as a computer host?
- 9 What’s the difference between a “9” mining machine and an ordinary computer
- 10 “Pick up” using ordinary computers to mine, is it possible?
『One』Can ordinary laptops and desktop computers be able to mine? Can a real mining machine home circuit hold it?
Young people, be realistic, mining is unrealistic, you take Home computer mining, do not need the machine? !
『Ⅱ』Can bitcoin mining machines be used as ordinary computers?
At present, the mining machines on the market are mainly divided into two categories, one is the PC-based mining machine, the other The class is a professional miner based on ASIC chips.
General PC architecture mining machines can be used as home computers, but the CPU performance is weak and the power consumption is high. Professional mining machines based on ASIC chips cannot be used as ordinary computers because they do not have graphics cards and do not support mainstream desktop operating systems.
(2) Can the mining machine be used as a normal computer? Extended reading:
The mining machine is one of the ways to obtain it. (Bitcoin) is a network virtual currency generated by open source P2P software. It does not rely on the issuance of a specific currency institution, and is generated by a large number of calculations of a specific algorithm. The economy uses a decentralized database composed of many nodes in the entire P2P network to confirm and record all transaction behaviors. The decentralized nature of P2P and the algorithm itself can ensure that the currency value cannot be artificially manipulated through mass production.
Any computer can become a mining machine, but the income will be relatively low, and it may not be able to mine one in ten years. Many companies have developed professional mining machines, which are equipped with special mining chips, which are dozens or hundreds of times higher than ordinary computers.
Mining is actually a competition of performance and equipment. A mining machine composed of many graphics cards, even if it is just a garbage card like the HD6770, can still surpass most of the computing power after “grouping”. of the user’s single graphics card.
And this is not the most frightening thing. Some mining machines are composed of more such graphics card arrays. If dozens or even hundreds of graphics cards come together, the graphics card itself also costs money, including hardware. Various costs such as price, mining has considerable expenditure.
In addition to the machines that burn graphics cards, some ASIC (application-specific integrated circuits) professional mining machines are also being put into the battlefield. ASICs are specially designed for Hash operations. Although the performance may not be able to kill graphics cards in seconds, it has been Quite powerful, and since they consume far less power than graphics cards, they are easier to scale and have lower electricity bills, making it difficult for a single graphics card to compete with these mining rigs. And this machine will be more expensive.
『Three』 You can mine with an ordinary computer, do you believe it?
It is indeed possible to mine with an ordinary computer, the next software will do it, but your mining income is still If you can’t cover the electricity bill, no one is stupid enough to do it.
 Tens of thousands of mining machines, can they be used as personal computers?
Mining machines are not the same as computers, and the mining machines run under high load for a long time The interior will age badly.
『Wu』, do you want to use ordinary computers to mine, it will not affect the use of computers
Don’t waste electricity, now the home computer mining can’t fill the electricity bill, do There are more than a dozen units, and you will go bankrupt. Everyone uses professional mining machines, and one top is used for thousands of units.
『Lu』 Can an ordinary laptop be used for mining, and does it require a high configuration?
Bitcoin cannot be mined now, and now there are mining machines, a A laptop can’t be mined for thousands of years, but there are other coins that can be mined, only computer algorithms, anti-mining machines, I am now mining itgc. I know it directly from the network, and the income is still good
『柒』 Can a bitcoin mining machine be used as an ordinary computer?
A bitcoin mining machine is a device for bitcoin mining, and a mining machine can be used as an ordinary computer.
Bitcoin miners can be USB miners or professional ASIC miners. It is indeed possible to mine Bitcoin with an ordinary computer cpu, but it is difficult for individuals to mine Bitcoin with an ordinary computer.
『渌』 Can a bitcoin mining machine be used as a computer host?
Yes, the configuration is relatively good, but the second-hand consumption is relatively large. Generally used for a short time. .
What’s the difference between a “9” mining machine and an ordinary computer
1. Different references
1. Mining machine: a computer used to earn bitcoins .
2. Computer: It is a modern electronic computing machine used for high-speed computing, which can perform numerical calculation and logical calculation, and also has the function of storage and memory.
Second, different characteristics
1. Mining machine: The computer has professional mining crystals, which mostly use the way of burning the graphics card, which consumes a lot of power.
2. Computer: A modern intelligent electronic device that can run according to the program and process massive data automatically and at high speed.
Third, the application is different
1. Mining machine: the user downloads the software with a personal computer and then runs a specific Algorithm, the corresponding bitcoins can be obtained after communication with the remote server, and the mining machine equipped with special mining crystals is more efficient than ordinary� Computers are dozens or hundreds of times taller.
2. Computer: The application field has expanded from the initial military scientific research application to various fields of society, and a huge computer industry has been formed, which has driven the technological progress on a global scale, which has led to a profound social change.
“Pick up” using ordinary computers to mine, is it possible?
Mining ITGC, BTC, ETH ordinary computers can’t mine. I am digging ITGC now, and I can get it online. Now it is 50 cents a day, and I am digging dozens of them a day.