- 1 Ⅰ What if 10,000 bitcoins are needed for ransomware in the computer?
- 2 Ⅱ Is there a solution to the computer virus that ransoms Bitcoin recently?
- 3 Ⅲ I feel that this ransomware virus is advertising Bitcoin
- 4 Ⅳ The computer ransoms Bitcoin virus, what is it?
- 5 IV The Bitcoin ransomware virus in the computer, which god can solve it
Ⅰ What if 10,000 bitcoins are needed for ransomware in the computer?
Do you know how much 10,000 bitcoins are worth? If you knew that you would have sunk your computer to the bottom of the sea. The best way is to reinstall the system and then antivirus.
Ⅱ Is there a solution to the computer virus that ransoms Bitcoin recently?
Now only security patches can be applied, port 445 should be closed, and anti-virus software should be installed.
Ⅲ I feel that this ransomware virus is advertising Bitcoin
Bitcoin needs to be advertised? What Bitcoin needs most is the recognition of the legitimacy of governments and economic organizations in various countries. It seems that this kind of illegal behavior is contrary to achieving this goal. The ransomware pays in bitcoin because bitcoin can’t find out who the owner is, so it can escape prosecution. .
Ⅳ The computer ransoms Bitcoin virus, what is it?
It is a virus that spreads by exploiting Windows system vulnerabilities.
1. Install the official system patch (KB4012598) corresponding to the system in time.
2. If you don’t need to share, you can close the system’s sharing service.
3. Install the latest anti-virus software, upgrade the latest virus database, and backup data in time.
IV The Bitcoin ransomware virus in the computer, which god can solve it
Use the “ransomware immune tool” to repair it.
Users download the offline version of Tencent Computer Manager’s “Ransomware Immunity Tool” through other computers, and copy the files to a safe, non-toxic U disk; then turn off the Wi-Fi on the designated computer, unplug the network cable, and disconnect the network. Turn it on in the state, and back up important files as soon as possible; then use the offline version of the “ransomware immune tool” through the U disk to repair the vulnerability with one click; the computer can be used normally when connected to the Internet.