1. How long does it take for cash withdrawal and currency withdrawal to arrive in your account
If it is a China Merchants Bank card, it depends on the platform you use to withdraw cash. For example, if you withdraw funds to China Merchants Bank through WeChat Wallet or Tenpay, the arrival time depends on the processing speed of the Tenpay system. Under normal circumstances, the arrival time is bounded by 16:00, and the funds withdrawn before 16:00 will be processed on the same day. Received before 59:00, the money withdrawn after 16:00 will reach the China Merchants Bank account before 23:59 the next day.
2. How long does it take for LBTC transfers to arrive?
In recent years, due to the waste of POW resources, the instable block generation, and the existence of computing power attacks, although POW has been It is recognized as the most widely used and safest consensus mechanism, but there is still a great risk of being attacked for blockchains with insufficient computing power in the entire network. More and more consensus mechanisms have been proposed and applied to blockchain projects to try and experiment. DPoS is one of the current mainstream consensus mechanisms, and LBTC adopts this mechanism. DPoS ensures that the voting rights are in the hands of the token holders, so the token holders will be able to choose whether or not to pass the proposal by voting, thereby determining the development direction of the project. This also means that the development direction of the project depends on the hands of the people who care about the project itself, and the power of all wisdom will promote the better development of the project. At the same time, the advantages of the DPoS mechanism are that there is no computing power attack, strict observance of time block generation, and resource saving.
The number of LBTC nodes is 101. Compared with 21 or 51 nodes, token holders can vote for up to 51 nodes at a time in the LBTC wallet, which further reduces the risk of centralization; LBTC can stabilize 3 Second block generation, coupled with the block size of 2M, ensures that LBTC is 400 times more efficient than Bitcoin, and the transaction speed per second can reach more than 2,000 transactions per second; the most important thing that is also different from other projects is that it is quite innovative. , LBTC’s DPoS mechanism has rules for irreversible blocks. When a block is produced in a round, if the number of block-producing agents reaches more than 90% or two consecutive block-producing agents, and if the number of block-producing agents exceeds 70%, it can be considered that the first block of the previous round is irreversible, thereby preventing forks.
3. Why did I withdraw 0.1LTC and the account received was 0.08
This needs to be determined according to your withdrawal method, but no matter what One way is to arrive at the account the next day at most. If the account is not received for two days, it is estimated that you need to ask the card holder or customer service.
4. How long does it take for coins to be withdrawn from coinoah?
The official said 30 minutes, but in fact, it can’t be used for a few minutes, which is very convenient
5. How long does it take for heco to withdraw coins to the account
It takes about two hours. Because the normal withdrawal time of Huobi.com is 10-60 minutes, the specific time of withdrawal depends on the confirmation speed of the network block. This confirmation is not completed by Huobi.com, but by the miners of the network block. , because when you withdraw coins to other platforms, you need to contact other platforms to know the exact time.
1. Bitcoin withdrawal refers to users mentioning the bitcoins of the platform to their wallets, guaranteeing the bitcoins security of coins. Bitcoin is a virtual encrypted digital currency in the form of P2P. It is not issued by a specific currency institution. It is generated through a large number of calculations according to a specific algorithm. Its total number is very limited and it is extremely scarce.
2. Bitcoin does not have a centralized issuer, and can be bought and sold on any computer connected to the Internet. No matter where they are, anyone can mine, buy, sell or receive, and outsiders cannot identify them during the transaction process. User identity information, support global 7*24 hours transactions, domestic bitcoin transactions are not allowed.
3. The process of mining bitcoin is called mining, and it usually goes through these steps, namely preparation, finding a mining pool, registering a mining pool account, setting a mining pool account, and downloading a bitcoin miner ( software), bitcoin mining machine configuration; after the above steps, you can mine.
4. Digital currency is abbreviated as DIGICCY. It is an unregulated and digital currency that is not issued by the central bank or the authorities, and is not linked to legal currency. However, because it is accepted by the public, it can be used as a means of payment or Transfer, store or trade in electronic form. It is worth mentioning that the digital currency adopts blockchain technology.
5. Internet Banking, also known as Internet Banking, Online Banking or E-Banking, is a virtual counter established by various banks on the Internet. Banks use network technology to provide customers with account opening, account cancellation, inquiry, reconciliation, Traditional service items such as intra-bank transfer, inter-bank transfer, credit, online securities, investment and wealth management enable customers to manage demand and time deposits, checks, credit cards and personal investments safely and conveniently without leaving their homes.
6. Bank of China has established a homepage on the Internet, and firstly publishes information on the Internet. At present, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, China Construction Bank, CITIC Industrial Bank, Minsheng Bank, China Merchants Bank, TaiFinancial institutions such as Pingyang Insurance Company and China Life Insurance Company have all set up websites on the Internet.
7. E-wallet is a commonly used payment tool in e-commerce shopping (especially small-value shopping). E-wallet users usually have accounts in banks. When using an electronic wallet, first install the corresponding application software, and then use the electronic wallet service system to input the electronic money in your account. When a payment is made, the user simply clicks the appropriate item on the computer. The system is provided with a functional management module for electronic currency and electronic wallet, which is called electronic currency wallet manager. Users can use it to change passwords or security methods, etc., and use it to view the accounts, lists and other data of electronic money receipts and payments in their bank accounts. An electronic transaction recorder is also provided in the system, and customers can know their shopping records by querying the recorder.
6. Is the Bitcoin and Litecoin withdrawal service 24 hours automatic?
Bitcoin/Litecoin withdrawal is automatic 24 hours a day If processed, it will be automatically exported within 15 minutes. According to the design principle of the Bitcoin/Litecoin network, after confirming it, it will go to the user’s withdrawal address. Generally, it will take about 10 minutes, and sometimes it may take 1-2 hours. This is determined by Bitcoin/Litecoin. Coin network decides.
7. How long does it take to withdraw bitcoin successfully
You transfer bitcoin to Huobi, and how long it takes to arrive is determined by the sender It is normal for the account to arrive within one hour and within 24 hours.
8. How to recharge Bitcoin/Litecoin and how long will it take to arrive in the account
Both Bitcoin and Litecoin can be directly recharged or withdrawn to our platform for users to specify at the recharge address. (The user’s recharge address is unique, be careful not to make a mistake) The recharge service time is automatically processed by the 24-hour system. According to the design principle of the Bitcoin/Litecoin network, after receiving 1 confirmation of your deposit, the deposit will be successful. OKCoin’s system provides a confirmation monitoring function, you can see the current confirmation number of your deposit. The specific successful recharge time will generally be a network confirmation. The time for a network confirmation is about 10-30 minutes, and sometimes it may take 1-2 hours, which is determined by the Bitcoin/Litecoin network.
9. How long will it take to withdraw money from Hubi exchange?
You need to be reviewed by Hubi, usually by risk control personnel. After passing, you will be charged, but how long it will take to arrive, this will be affected by the network environment or whether the block is crowded, and of course it is the same in other exchanges.
The last time I mentioned EOS and BTC on Hubi, their review was very fast, and the time when the two coins arrived were different. BTC was a little longer, which may be the reason for block congestion, but SMS and email reminders are good.