Ⅰ What is a bitcoin contract
The bitcoin contract mentioned in it is a non-standard transaction, you can rewrite the code of Bitoind, BitCoin wallet or use bitcoinj to generate non-standard transaction, Although normal wallets will not accept these non-standard transactions, there are mining pools such as Eligius.st that accept non-standard transactions and can enter the block chain, so that some wallet software can handle them normally. Another meaning refers to trading bitcoin contracts, just like futures trading in the stock market, which can be long and short.
ⅡHow much is OKEX’s Bitcoin contract
Contracts are traded per sheet, one for $100.
Ⅲ How much RMB is equal to 1 Bitcoin
Now its value is around 35,000 RMB each, but many countries have discovered illegal activities caused by Bitcoin And it has a bad impact on the financial order. Even in 2017, the public and commercial systems of 74 countries around the world were attacked by the Bitcoin virus.
In 2014, the total amount of Bitcoin reached the upper limit of 21 million, and 12 million had been mined. Its founder calls himself Satoshi Nakamoto, known as the “Father of Bitcoin”. However, his true identity remains to be determined. However, there are rumors that it is a certain mathematics professor at Kyoto University. But no matter who it is, I believe it is rich!
Bitcoin (Bitcoin) is a virtual cryptocurrency based on decentralization, using peer-to-peer network and consensus initiative, open source code, with blockchain as the underlying technology, proposed by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008, 2009 The biggest difference from other virtual currencies is that its total number is very limited and it has scarcity.
Unlike all currencies, Bitcoin is not issued by a specific currency institution. It is generated by a large number of calculations according to a specific algorithm. The Bitcoin economy uses a distributed database composed of many nodes in the entire P2P network to confirm and record all the Transaction behavior, and use cryptographic design to ensure the security of all aspects of currency circulation.
Users can buy bitcoins and at the same time use computers to “mine” bitcoins by doing a lot of calculations according to algorithms. When a user “mines” bitcoin, they need to use a computer to search for 64-bit numbers, and then compete with other gold diggers by repeatedly solving puzzles to provide the bitcoin network with the required numbers. If the user’s computer successfully creates the A set of numbers, then you will get 25 bitcoins.
Due to the decentralized programming of the bitcoin system, only 25 bitcoins can be obtained every 10 minutes, and by 2140, the upper limit of bitcoins in circulation will reach 21 million. In other words, the Bitcoin system is self-sufficient, coded to resist inflation and prevent others from breaking that code.
ⅣWhat is Bitcoin contract transaction
1. Definition of contract
A futures contract is a buyer who agrees to receive a certain price at a specified price after a specified period of time. An agreement in which a seller agrees to deliver an asset at a specified price after a specified period of time.
The price that both parties agree to use in future transactions is called the futures price. The specified date on which the two parties must transact in the future is called the settlement date or delivery date. The assets that both parties agree to exchange are called “underlyings”.
If an investor takes a position in the market by buying a futures contract (that is, agreeing to buy at a future date), it is called a long position or a long position in futures. Conversely, if an investor takes a position by selling a futures contract (that is, taking responsibility for the contract to be sold in the future), it is called a short position or short on futures.
2. The origin of the contract
A futures contract refers to a standardized contract formulated by a futures exchange that stipulates the delivery of a certain quantity and quality of commodities at a specific time and place in the future. It is the object of futures trading, and the participants of futures trading transfer price risk and obtain risk returns by buying and selling futures contracts on the futures exchange.
Futures contracts are developed on the basis of spot contracts and spot forward contracts, but the most essential difference between them is the standardization of the terms of futures contracts. For futures contracts traded in the futures market, the quantity, quality grade and delivery grade of the subject matter, as well as the premiums and discounts of substitutes, delivery locations, delivery months and other terms are standardized, making futures contracts universal.
In the futures contract, only the futures price is the only variable, which is generated by open auction on the exchange.
3. Classification of contracts
Digital currency contracts can be divided into: delivery contracts and perpetual contracts.
(1) Delivery contract: Futures delivery refers to the process in which both parties to the transaction settle the expired open contracts through the transfer of the ownership of the commodities contained in the futures contract when the futures contract expires.
(2) Perpetual cooperationContract: It is a derivative similar to leveraged spot trading, and is a digital currency contract product settled in BTC, USDT and other currencies. Investors can obtain the benefits of rising digital currency prices by buying long, or obtain benefits from falling digital currency prices by selling short.
Perpetual contracts differ from traditional futures in a certain way: they have no expiration time, so there is no limit to how long a position can be held. In order to ensure that the underlying price index is tracked, the perpetual contract ensures that its price closely follows the price of the underlying asset through the mechanism of funding fees.
IV What does Bitcoin contract trading mean
Contract trading is a general term for Bitcoin Litecoin futures contract trading.
In June 2013, 796 Exchange was the first in the bitcoin industry to develop bitcoin weekly delivery standard futures—T+0 two-way trading virtual commodities as collateral barter contracts (contract transactions).
The emergence of contract trading ended the previous history that Bitcoin could not be shorted, and opened the prelude to the development and prosperity of the Bitcoin derivatives market.
Reminder: The above information is for reference only and does not represent any advice.
Response time: 2020-12-16, please refer to the official website of Ping An Bank for the latest business changes.
[I know Ping An Bank] Want to know more? Come and see “I know Ping An Bank”~
Ⅵ 1btc equals how much RMB
Because Bitcoin is not pegged to the RMB, it needs to be calculated in the US dollar as the intermediate currency. At present, the latest quotation of Bitcoin in the US market is 1btc=7162.67 US dollars, and the current offshore RMB is 1 US dollar=7.02 yuan. With 7162.67×7.02=50281.94 yuan, it can be considered that the current market price is 1btc=50281.94 yuan.
1. The concept of Bitcoin was first proposed by Satoshi Nakamoto on November 1, 2008, and was officially born on January 3, 2009 Fei Piao Pin ⒉ jealous eyes ci scorpion about Ao ü gu chen system _2P network. Bitcoin is a digital currency in the form of P2P Different, Bitcoin is not issued by a specific currency institution. It is generated by a large amount of calculation according to a specific algorithm. The Bitcoin economy uses a distributed database composed of many nodes in the entire P2P network to confirm and record all transaction behaviors, and uses cryptography. It is designed to ensure the security of all aspects of currency circulation. The decentralized nature of P2P and the algorithm itself can ensure that the value of the currency cannot be artificially manipulated by mass-producing Bitcoin. The cryptography-based design allows Bitcoin to be transferred or paid only by the true owner. This also ensures the anonymity of currency ownership and circulation transactions. Bitcoin has a very limited total amount and is scarce. The currency system used to have no more than 10.5 million for 4 years, after which the total number will be permanently capped at 21 million.
3. In June 2021, El Salvador passed the “El Salvador Bitcoin Law” bill to make Bitcoin legal tender in the country. On September 7, Bitcoin officially became the legal tender of El Salvador, becoming the first country in the world to give digital currency legal status. On September 24, 2021, the People’s Bank of China issued a notice to further prevent and deal with the risk of speculation in virtual currency transactions. The notice pointed out that virtual currency does not have the same legal status as fiat currency__On November 10, 2021, the price of Bitcoin hit a new record high, approaching $69,000 per piece for the first time.
VII What are the price limit rules for bitcoin contracts
Why do people still play contracts? How many are Changsheng generals? This thing fluctuates too much, and both long and short are eaten.
The most secure options are fixed investment and Bitoffer options.
Options are the best hedging tool for spot, how to hedge? For example, if you open a put option on Bitoffer, if Bitcoin falls from $8,700 to $8,000, theoretically your spot will lose $700, but your put option will gain $700. In this way, you can completely hedge. risk of losing the market.
Ⅷ How much is an OKEX Bitcoin contract
It is roughly equivalent to the value of 100 US dollars, can you understand it?
Ⅸ How is the Bitcoin contract revenue calculated?
Twenty times the full position of the contract is equivalent to buying 2,000 yuan of bitcoin with 100 yuan, an increase of ten One point your income is 200 yuan (+100), the next day your account is 300 yuan, continue to fill the position 20 times and then increase ten points, your income is 600 yuan (+300), and so on,
But if it falls by 5 points, your principal will be gone, commonly known as liquidation.