how to change country of residence on binance？
You can change your country by clicking the button next to [Residential Country/Region]. 3. After that, click [Start Now] to verify your account.2022年4月12日
Furthermore,How do I change my residential address Binance?
Users need to submit a request to Binance support. After presenting the proposal, Binance resets the user’s KYC verification level to Basic Verification. Then, the user re-enters the information that needs to be changed and re-verifies the account.
Simply so,Can I change my region on Binance?
You won’t be able to change it once confirmed. 2.1 Depending on your country, you might need to agree to the Terms and Conditions before you can continue. 3. You will be redirected to complete the ID verification and liveliness test on different vendors’ websites based on the country you selected.
In this regard,How do I check a residential address?
There are two easy ways to verify address data in your contact lists. The first is to use a USPS® address verification tool. These tools can verify both US-based addresses as well as international addresses in batches. The second method is to use an address validation API.
Keeping this in consideration,How do I complete address verification in Binance?
How do I verify my residential address?
- Municipality bill for utility services such as electricity, water, sewerage.
- Municipal rates & taxes statement.
- Internet service bill.
- Bank statement.
- Bank reference letter.
- Mortgage statement.
- Body corporate statement.
- Building management statements.
After you submit an Official Change of Address (online at moversguide.usps.com, in-person at a Post Office™, or through your mail carrier), you will receive an email and a physical letter with a 9-digit alpha-numeric code requesting confirmation of your change of address.
Change Your Address
- Go to USPS.com/move to change your address online. This is the fastest and easiest way, and you immediately get an email confirming the change. There is a $1.10 charge to change your address online. …
- Go to your local post office and request the Mover’s Guide packet. Inside the packet is PS Form 3575.
That address will be labeled as “invalid.” Some of the most common reasons that may happen, is due to a vacant address, or simply a new address or unregistered address and even one that is located in a postal area that is primarily serviced by PO Boxes.
At your Post Office®
- Download, print, and complete the application form. or pick up an application form at your local Post Office®.
- Collect proof of identity documents. …
- Take your application form, proof of identity documents and payment to your nearest Post Office®.
The list could include:
- The council, including for the electoral role and household or garden waste.
- Your employer.
- Your bank, insurance, pension and credit card companies.
- TV Licensing.
- Doctor, dentist, optician.
- HMRC / DSS offices.
You must update your driving licence, vehicle log book (V5C), Direct Debit for vehicle tax and other details when you move home. You do not need to tell us if you move temporarily (for example you’re living away at university) if we can still contact you at your permanent address.