how to change name binance？
You can change your nickname (alias) from [Profile]. Click on the edit button next to your current nickname to edit. It can only be modified once every 365 days. Please set your nickname (alias) professionally and do not use your real name.2021年1月27日
In this way,How do I edit my Binance profile?
How to complete Identity Verification on the Binance website? A step-by-step guide
- Log in to your Binance account and click [User Center] – [Identification].
- For new users, you may click [Get verified] on the homepage directly.
- After that, click [Start Now] to verify your account.
Regarding this,How do I change my p2p nickname in Binance?
- Please set your nickname (alias) professionally. …
- 1) Profile tab – On the Payment Method tab, click on the “Add” button on the upper-right corner and choose the option that you prefer.
- 2) Fill in the details as instructed, after adding a payment method, you can choose to “edit details”, “disable/enable” or “delete.”
Beside above,How do I get my name in Binance?
On Binance website: Log in to your account and go to [Profile] – [Dashboard]. You’ll see your User ID next to your email address at the top of the page.
Likewise,Can one person have 2 Binance accounts?
No. Binance does not allow multiple accounts for an individual, because KYC will fail if someone has multiple Binance accounts.
Currently, you cannot delete an account from Binance. To migrate an account’s phone number or email, you need to bind both of them to the migrating account first. If you’ve only bound either your phone number or email, you cannot migrate them; You can only complete Identity Verification for one Binance account.
Driver’s License / Government-issued photo ID. Passport. Social security number. PAN card.
Go to Binance.com and click [Login].
- If you are using the App, click [Log In/Register].
- Enter your account email or mobile number and click [Next].
- Complete the security verification puzzle.
- Enter the verification code you received in your email or SMS, click [Next] to continue.
Coinbase is best for buy and hold investors who want to purchase a currency and hold it for the long term. Binance offers much lower fees per transaction, as well as incentivizing high-volume traders with their fee structure. While they use a maker-taker fee structure, both the maker and taker fees are identical.
Go to Binance.com and click [Register]. 2. On the registration page, enter your email address, create a password for your account, and enter the Referral ID (if any). Then, read and agree to the Terms of Service and click [Create Account].
Disabling your account is temporary, and you’ll be able to reactivate it after 2 hours. However, deleting your account is a permanent and irreversible process. Hence, you should highly consider disabling your Binance account instead of deleting it in case you want to reactivate it.