how to change personal info in binance？
How to Change Your Personal Information
- Open a new support ticket.
- Fill out the ticket form.
- In the box stating “Please describe your request in detail,” you will need to request to reset your account’s verification level back to Basic Verification.
- Click “Submit.”
Thereof,How do I change my name on Binance?
You can change your nickname (alias) from [Profile]. Click on the edit button next to your current nickname to edit. It can only be modified once every 365 days. Please set your nickname (alias) professionally and do not use your real name.
Keeping this in consideration,How do you check personal information on Binance?
Where can I get my account verified? You can access the Identity Verification from [User Center] – [Identification] or access it directly from here. You can check your current verification level on the page, which determines the trading limit of your Binance account.
Additionally,How do I change my residential address in Binance?
Users need to submit a request to Binance support. After presenting the proposal, Binance resets the user’s KYC verification level to Basic Verification. Then, the user re-enters the information that needs to be changed and re-verifies the account.
Furthermore,How do I reset my verification Binance?
1. Log in to your Binance account and click[Profile] – [Security]. 2. Next to [Google Authentication], click [Change] to directly replace your existing Google Authenticator, or click [Remove] to unbind the current Authenticator and bind a new one later.
We process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our users, Binance Services and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
With that being said, within the last two years, Binance has not reported any additional compromises of their platform and found the people responsible for the hack in April 2019. So for Binance has been relatively safe and secure when it comes to information.
Why do I need to verify my Binance Account from time to time? Binance requires all users to complete Identity Verification to increase their account security and to comply with countries’ regulations. Therefore, you might be asked to re-verify your Binance account from time to time.
You can change your country by clicking the button next to [Residential Country/Region]. 3. After that, click [Start Now] to verify your account.
Link an address.
- Log in to Binance and click on Binance Pool in the Finance drop-down menu on the homepage. …
- Click Payment Address on the Account Management page.
- Click Edit and enter the corresponding address.
There are two easy ways to verify address data in your contact lists. The first is to use a USPS® address verification tool. These tools can verify both US-based addresses as well as international addresses in batches. The second method is to use an address validation API.