- 1 How do I reset my verification Binance?
- 2 Can I change my Email Address in Binance?
- 3 Can I change my email id in Binance?
- 4 How do I change my verification number on Binance?
- 5 Can I change my residential country in Binance?
- 6 How do I change my BTC Binance address?
- 7 How do I check a residential address?
- 8 Is Binance safe?
how to change personal information in binance？
The address and personal information on the Binance account is proof of identity, so users cannot arbitrarily change it at any time. Users cannot change this information to ensure account security, like changing email or changing Binance phone numbers.2022年3月2日
Furthermore,How do I change my personal details in Binance?
How to Change Your Personal Information
- Open a new support ticket.
- Fill out the ticket form.
- In the box stating “Please describe your request in detail,” you will need to request to reset your account’s verification level back to Basic Verification.
- Click “Submit.”
Subsequently, question is,How do I change my name in Binance?
You can change your nickname (alias) from [Profile]. Click on the edit button next to your current nickname to edit. It can only be modified once every 365 days. Please set your nickname (alias) professionally and do not use your real name.
Thereof,How do you check personal information on Binance?
Where can I get my account verified? You can access the Identity Verification from [User Center] – [Identification] or access it directly from here. You can check your current verification level on the page, which determines the trading limit of your Binance account.
Long,How do I change my residential address in Binance?
Users need to submit a request to Binance support. After presenting the proposal, Binance resets the user’s KYC verification level to Basic Verification. Then, the user re-enters the information that needs to be changed and re-verifies the account.
1. Log in to your Binance account and click[Profile] – [Security]. 2. Next to [Google Authentication], click [Change] to directly replace your existing Google Authenticator, or click [Remove] to unbind the current Authenticator and bind a new one later.
After logging in to your Binance account, click [Profile] – [Security]. Click [Change] next to [Email Address]. You can also access it directly from here. To change your registered email address, you must have enabled Google Authentication and SMS Authentication (2FA).
Head to Binance and log in with your email and password. Go to your profile by pressing the symbol in the upper part of the display. Navigate to the “Security” section and find the “2FA” header. Press the “Change” button in the “Email Address” field and enable “Google Authentication.”
How to Change Your Phone Number on Binance with Access to your Cell/Phone?
- Step 1: Login into Binance & go to Security Tab. …
- Step 2: Disabling your Phone Number. …
- Step 3: Security Verification. …
- Step 4: Resetting your Security Verification. …
- Step 5: Email Verification. …
- Step 6: Changing your Phone Number.
You can change your country by clicking the button next to [Residential Country/Region]. 3. After that, click [Start Now] to verify your account.
Link an address.
- Log in to Binance and click on Binance Pool in the Finance drop-down menu on the homepage. …
- Click Payment Address on the Account Management page.
- Click Edit and enter the corresponding address.
There are two easy ways to verify address data in your contact lists. The first is to use a USPS® address verification tool. These tools can verify both US-based addresses as well as international addresses in batches. The second method is to use an address validation API.
Is Binance Safe? Binance is considered a safe exchange that allows user account protection via the use of Two Factor Authentication (2FA). On May 7, 2019, Binance suffered a major hack which resulted in 7000 Bitcoins being stolen from the exchange.