- 1 What is Ertha?
- 2 Game Mechanics
- 3 Tokenomics
- 4 How to Earn Money
- 5 Be the Landowner
- 6 Roadmap
- 7 Team
- 8 5 Best Music Nft Projects 【2022】
Is ERTHA Worth It?
ERTHA is a Strategic, Metaverse, P2E game that has real player driven economy, wars and politics.
User Review( votes)
What is Ertha?
Employment Tax (Salary portion that is paid by the employer)
Sales Tax (Purchaser tax when buying goods from the market)
Company Fees (Company building, repairs, upgrades)
Companies Revenue (Sold items, job contract fines, penalty taxes)
Warehouse Fees (Warehouse building and upgrades)
Delivery Fees (Goods delivery into a specific warehouse in an owned HEX)
Airfare Fees (Flight tickets)
- Resting – every hour one energy point is restored. Up to 12 energy bars.
- Eating – consuming products that decrease hunger. However, overeating will decrease energy as well.
- Using energy potions.
Resources group company
ERTHA Token Economics
How to Earn Money
Buy, Rent & Sell Land Hexes, Earn Ertha Token From Taxes
- Multiply your funds in ERTHA token by playing ERTHA
- Real world simulation, players driven economy, wars & politics
- Be the land owner in ERTHA
Be the Landowner
Control limited supply of highly valuable hexes
Each ERTHA hex plot is an extremely valuable NFT where dozens of companies and hundreds of people work in-game and pay taxes in Ertha token.
- Develop your plots to increase their value.
- Extract and sell plot resources to the market.
- Build companies to manufacture in Game NFTs
- Rent plots to other people.
- Be involved in the political and economic decisions of the state.
Read More: here
Many to be announced before TGE, but some already announced are: GD10, Dialectic, AU21, Maven Capital, Momentum 6, Terranova, X21, and many others.
Linas Kiguolis – CEO and creator of project “ERTHA”. He is the mind and soul behind this amazing game.
Ernestas Jankauskas – COO of project “ERTHA”, managing partner with 10 years of experience in the development of IT projects.
Aidas Berukstis – CTO, head developer and “github” breaking enthusiast with code on his mind.
Mantas Vaskela – CMO, head of marketing and communication. His experience is ranging from governmental projects, to IT and “pro bono” initiatives.