- 1 ⑴How to cash out the bitcoin in the btc wallet
- 2 2 How to trade bitcoins
- 3 ⑶ How to withdraw 1000 bitcoins
- 4 ⑷ How to withdraw bitcoins
- 5 ⑸ How to withdraw bitcoin to RMB directly
- 6 ⑹ How to withdraw bitcoins
- 7 ⑺ How to withdraw bitcoin on the trading platform
- 8 ⑻ How to convert bitcoin into cash in China
- 9 ⑼ How to trade with Bitcoin and how to withdraw it
⑴How to cash out the bitcoin in the btc wallet
After the previous zf policy, the domestic bitcoin exchanges were basically closed on October 31, so if bitcoin wants to be cashed, only Can trade in foreign bitcoin otc over-the-counter exchanges. Many of these closed platforms have opened otc over-the-counter exchanges abroad, but I don’t use them much. I only used the coinbee platform and sold a few coins. This otc is traded like this, the basic routine is the same, first you need to register an account, then get your wallet address from the coinbee platform, then recharge bitcoins, choose to advertise, choose the quantity, price, acceptable The transfer method, such as Alipay or bank transfer, if someone wants to buy your coins, he will send a transaction request to you, and then you will escrow the Bitcoin, wait for him to call you the money, and click on the platform to complete the payment , after you confirm that you have received the money, just click on the platform to release bitcoin, and the transaction will be completed. This is what I have actually done. There will definitely be risks. Be cautious. This is my personal practice. The topic is useful.
2 How to trade bitcoins
The first step: transfer out your bitcoins.
1. Take the trading platform as an example, click the “Register” button to create your own trading account.
2. After completing the registration process and successfully logging in to the Bitcoin trading website, click the “Bitcoin Deposit” link on the left side of the page.
3. Then in the right pane, you can see that the system will automatically generate a Bitcoin deposit address, and the status is waiting for deposit. Remember this address. Later, you need to transfer your bitcoins to this address on your mining website.
4. Next, open the website where you mine Bitcoin, which is the mining pool website. If you mine at BTC guide, please open the BTC guide website and log in with your own account.
5. Then click the “Manual Withdrawal” button on the page to manually transfer bitcoins.
6. If you have mined bitcoins, you can import your bitcoins to the address where you recharged on the previous trading platform through this portal.
7. After successful recharge on the trading platform, return to the trading platform and click the “Transaction Query” option below the transaction to view all your transaction records, including the recharged and sold bitcoins. It can be seen here that there is a recharge record in June this year.
Step 2: Sell your bitcoins on the exchange.
1. After you successfully transfer your bitcoins to the trading platform, you can sell your bitcoins on the trading platform. On the trading platform, click on the “Sell Bitcoin” option under the trading column.
2. Then select the order type to be sold, the amount of bitcoin to be sold, and click the “Place Order” button to continue.
3. After placing the order successfully, you can see the prompt information.
4. Similarly, in the transaction query under the transaction column, you can also see the record of selling bitcoins.
5. After the transaction is successful, you can withdraw RMB cash to your bank card. Click “RMB Withdrawal” under Account Management on the left side of the page, and fill in the required format in the right pane. Finally, click the “Withdraw” button. Note: The minimum withdrawal amount on this trading website is 200 yuan. In addition, if the mobile phone cannot receive the verification code, you can also click “Get Voice Verification”, and the mobile phone will automatically dial the mobile phone to report the verification code.
6. Finally, the system prompts that the withdrawal is successful. (Operating environment: iPad2020 14.8.1 btcv9.0.5)
⑶ How to withdraw 1000 bitcoins
The withdrawal of bitcoins is made through the exchange website channel. currency usage. Bitcoin is supported in some places abroad for real-life consumer spending.
Bitcoin is a virtual currency without physical support. Bitcoin is mainly used for online banking consumption, and few stores in China accept Bitcoin payment. Moreover, the handling fee for each Bitcoin withdrawal is not low, and there is no fixed rate. Generally, the more commissions are given, the faster the withdrawal efficiency will be.
⑷ How to withdraw bitcoins
Bitcoin withdrawal steps: transfer bitcoins from your wallet to the digital currency exchange, and then in the legal currency trading area of the digital currency exchange , sell it for RMB, and finally the buyer of Bitcoin will transfer the money to your bound bank card.
1. First, you need to have an exchange account.
You can register directly on the website on the iPhone13 mobile phone (system version: iOS15.0), or you can register on the iPhone13 mobile phone (system version: iOS15) .0) Download the mobile terminal and register in the upper right corner of the app with “Login/Register”. After registration, click the upper right corner of the page to perform identity authentication and binding of bank cards, which is beneficial for buyers to make payments.
Second, when you transfer the currency to the domestic exchange, first, you need to click on the fund transfer on the page, and then transfer the currency from the capital account to the legal currency trading area.
3. Click the “French Currency” Tab below, then this page will appear, select �� “I want to sell”.
4. Then select the appropriate merchant, follow the prompts, and sell it. After the sale is completed, the legal currency converted from Bitcoin will be credited to your bound bank card or Alipay.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, that is, a kind of electronic cash. It is a decentralized digital currency with no central bank or single administrator that can be sent from one user to another on the peer-to-peer Bitcoin network without intermediaries.
Transactions are cryptographically verified by network nodes and recorded in a public decentralized ledger called the blockchain. Bitcoin was invented by an unknown person or group of people under the name “Satoshi Nakamoto” and released as open source software in 2009. Bitcoins are created as a reward for the mining process. They can be exchanged for other currencies, products and services. Research conducted by the University of Cambridge estimates that between 2.9 million and 5.8 million different users used cryptocurrency wallets in 2017, most of them using Bitcoin.
Bitcoin has been criticized for its use in illicit transactions, high power consumption, price volatility, stealing in transactions, and its potential to become an economic bubble. In addition, Bitcoin is also used as an investment.
⑸ How to withdraw bitcoin to RMB directly
At present, you can only go to the outside for trading. According to whether your currency is on the platform or in the wallet, the most convenient cash exchange is carried out. If you are on the platform, you can directly check whether there is a function of exchange and withdrawal on the platform. to your wallet.
Secondly, if the currency is in your wallet, you can directly find an outside agency like Btccas, and you can directly apply to convert it into RMB. At present, these are the two most convenient methods.
⑹ How to withdraw bitcoins
Hello, if you bought bitcoins from exchanges, find the relevant withdrawals on the login page, and then put your bitcoins Enter the address, fill in the amount of bitcoins to be withdrawn and submit the application, wait for the review and approval, and finally check whether the account has been received in the bitcoin block browser.
⑺ How to withdraw bitcoin on the trading platform
Now the deposit and withdrawal of BTC trading platform is restricted, but it can still be done through the agent, even if the agent is blocked. There are also several ways to conduct transactions, such as finding nearby ones through platforms such as local bitcoin, and blockchain wallets have also launched similar functions to facilitate face-to-face transactions nearby.
⑻ How to convert bitcoin into cash in China
Bitcoin cannot be converted into RMB in the country.
This is the BOC spot foreign exchange quotation:
There is no bitcoin quotation above.
⑼ How to trade with Bitcoin and how to withdraw it
Bitcoin transactions need to be sold on some large platforms to get to your account. Generally, withdrawal is withdrawal. It cannot be exchanged for cash in your bitcoin wallet. If you want to exchange it for cash, you need to sell it to someone else, and someone else will give you money. Of course, if you feel troublesome, you can choose some exchange agencies, and you can list it on btccas.com. Convert directly to cash.