(1) How difficult is it to play virtual currency (bitcoin, etc.) contracts from small funds to millions?
As of April 27, 2021, domestic mainstream virtual currency centralized transactions There are four platforms, commonly known as CX:
1. Huobi.com 2. 3. Currency securities 4. Matcha (smaller) There are also some small centralized trading platforms, which are too small in scale, poor in depth, and operate Great risk, not recommended!
Currently, CX has three trading forms: legal currency trading, currency trading and leveraged trading! The “contract” mentioned in the question refers to the third leveraged transaction; when opening a contract, you can choose to go long (up) or short (down). Different exchanges will choose different contract multiples differently. Under normal circumstances, it can be opened at least once, and more than 100 times at most!
Therefore, the landlord finally advises: When playing digital virtual currency, please stay away from contract transactions! When playing digital virtual currency, please stay away from contract trading! When playing digital virtual currency, please stay away from contract trading! Important things said three times!
(ii) How to understand the perpetual contract in the currency circle
According to the relationship between the contract pricing unit and the benchmark unit for paying margin, perpetual contracts are divided into forward contracts and reverse contracts to the contract. The so-called reverse contract is also called a currency-based contract, which is denominated in USD, collects margin and calculates profit and loss in the corresponding digital asset currency. A forward contract is a contract priced in USDT, using USDT as a margin and calculating profit and loss.
Because of these characteristics, when arbitrageurs use perpetual contracts to execute strategies, they do not need to worry about contract delivery and the price difference has not changed in the expected direction, resulting in additional exchange costs. They can hold positions for a long time without delivery. The impact of the period can make your trading more flexible. Hedgers can also use perpetual contracts to easily choose the time to hedge.
Notes on OTC transactions
It should be noted that special cards should be prepared for deposit and withdrawal. Funds flow will be infected. Being frozen will add trouble to your personal image, and do not use your salary card. After the withdrawal of funds is frozen, it will not only affect your life but also your work.
Before using a bank card to make gold preparations, you should test whether the bank card can still be used normally.
When trading on the exchange, we sometimes find that the price of the first disk is particularly prominent compared with other prices. In this case, the merchants are generally from the wrong way, although the exchange has reviewed the merchants. And the platform’s duty to do risk control and responsibility will still be seized by others. Anti-money laundering is a problem that banks can’t solve, and we can’t impose it on exchanges.
The above content refers to the network-currency circle
(iii) How to play digital currency contracts and what to pay attention to when making contracts
Technology and news are important For reference, there is another one is human psychology. Playing to the end is really playing psychology. The currency market is changing rapidly. When you realize that your judgment is wrong, you must get out of the car in time. It is also important to choose one that you can trust. 58COIN, an exchange founded in 2017, after three years of development, the transaction volume in the market is as high as 8 billion, which is very active. It is the most technologically advanced bitcoin contract trading international station, providing up to 100 times leverage for bitcoin products, as well as high leverage for other digital currency products.
㈣ How to operate the currency circle contract
1. The user decides the long and short direction according to the judgment of the BTC price trend, and selects the contract type according to the length of time. At present, OKEX (https://www.ouyi.xin/) provides three types of contracts, namely: current week, next week, and quarter.
The current week contract refers to the contract for delivery on the Friday closest to the trading day; the next week contract refers to the contract for delivery on the second Friday closest to the trading day. Quarterly contract refers to the delivery date of March, June, September, and December of the last Friday of the month closest to the current one, and does not coincide with the delivery date of the current week/next week/monthly contract.
2. The user chooses the appropriate price and quantity to trade.
When a user buys a contract, the required margin is the amount of BTC worth the transaction time and the contract value divided by the leverage multiple. Only when the account equity is greater than or equal to the amount of the deposit after the transaction is successful, the user can perform the entrusted operation.
When establishing a contract trading account, the user needs to select the margin mode. Different margin modes have different trading margin calculation methods and risk control degrees. When there are no positions and no pending orders, that is, when the margin of all contracts is 0, the user can change the margin mode.
When using the cross-margin mode, the risks and benefits of all positions in the account will be combined to calculate. Under the cross-margin mode, the requirement for opening a position is that the margin rate after opening a position cannot be lower than 100%.
When using isolated margin mode, the two-way position of each contract will be independently calculated for its margin and income. Only when the available margin for opening a position is greater than or equal to the amount of margin required for opening a position, the user can entrust. In the case of isolated margin, the available margin for opening a position may be inconsistent for each contract.
4. After the transaction, the user holds the position corresponding to the long and short direction.
Under the cross margin, the user’s account equity will increase or decrease according to the latest transaction price; under the cross margin mode, when the user’s account equity is under 10 leverage, the contract account equity is less than 10% of the margin, and under 20 times leverage, When the equity of the BTC contract account is less than 20% of the margin, the system will force liquidation of the position. Under the isolated margin, the unrealized profit and loss of the user’s position in a certain direction of a contract will increase or decrease according to the latest transaction price, and the margin will not change. When the margin rate of a user’s position in a certain direction of a contract is less than or equal to 10% (10 times leverage) or 20% (20 times leverage), the system will force liquidation of this position.
(v) What is the meaning of currency circle contract
It is difficult to do. I also joined a group, which is full of bosses of physical companies, and the predictions in the group were very accurate. To do this, you must learn and communicate. Welcome to trade and grow together
㈥ How much did you lose playing bitcoin contracts
I haven’t played bitcoin, so I didn’t lose money, but there are people here I invested 100,000 bucks and lost all of it.
㈦ If you want to play currency contract, what kind of transaction is better?
You can download an OKEX APP transaction
㈧ What is the meaning of currency circle contract
The contract in the digital currency is similar to the futures contract. It is a kind of financial derivatives. The transaction object is not the physical object, but the rise and fall of the commodity price, which can be long and short. , buy and sell at any time. For example, if investors judge that a certain currency will rise, they can buy a rising contract. If the price rises, the investment can make a profit. It should be noted that contract transactions generally have leverage, so the risk will be relatively large. At present, the minimum leverage in digital currencies is 3 times, and the highest is 100 times.
1. A contract is actually a contract signed with an exchange and a certain margin is paid. There are two types of contracts, one is a delivery contract and the other is a perpetual contract. The delivery contract has a delivery period. Yes, just like futures, it will be automatically liquidated at the delivery time. There is no time limit for perpetual contracts. The contract is to buy long and short. When the market rises, buy more to make money, and when the market falls, buy short to make money, and then add leverage. The leverage ratio can be freely selected, and different leverage ratios have different risks. In fact, the contract is optimized on the basis of leveraged trading, so that users can better operate trading. Compared with the spot, the contract has one more option to buy short (the so-called short is to buy or fall), so it is more flexible than the spot. a little.
2. Contract transaction refers to an agreement between buyers and sellers to trade an asset at a specified price at a certain time in the future. In the contract transaction of digital assets, investors can judge the direction of price fluctuations. Users can choose to buy long or sell short by judging the ups and downs in the contract transaction to obtain the benefits brought by the up or down. That’s it. Everyone knows that contracts are leveraged. The advantage of leverage is that it can maximize the use of funds. For example, 100 times leverage means that 10,000 U can be used as 1 million U. Everyone can use leverage reasonably to achieve large returns with small capital.
3. The risk of contracts. Many people have certain misunderstandings about contracts and leverage. So how big is the risk of contract transactions? How to control them? Risks will exist in any investment market, and many people also think that contract transactions have some risks. Leverage is very risky. Here again, I will explain to you that the risk itself is not leverage, but exists in the investor’s perception and control of the risk. If you don’t have the ability to buy so many coins, don’t think about eating into a fat man in one bite. Don’t swipe at every turn, and allocate your positions. (The combination of position + risk rate + rate of return + compound interest thinking is the most critical factor in determining whether you can earn more or less).
㈨ Can a novice in the currency circle play LTC’s perpetual contract on OKEX?
Learn about the rules first
㈩ When you first enter the currency circle, can you choose Miracle Exchange to play contracts?
Yes, Miracle Exchange provides currency trading, contract trading, legal currency for global digital currency asset users Transactions and other transaction methods.