- 1 ❶ What is the reason why the invoice is not completed after the blockchain invoice is completed?
- 2 ❷ How does the blockchain electronic invoice platform modify the payee
- 3 ❸ “Tax Chain” block How to check the invoice limit on the chain electronic invoice platform If the invoice recipient needs a paper invoice, it can print the format document of the electronic ordinary invoice by itself, and its legal effect, basic purpose, and basic usage regulations are the same as those of the ordinary VAT invoice produced under the supervision of the tax authority. The essence of blockchain invoices is electronic invoices. On the basis of electronic invoices, through cryptography and distributed storage technology, it connects consumers, merchants, companies, tax bureaus and other stakeholders in the invoice, so that every link can be It is traceable and realizes that the data cannot be tampered with and cannot be denied. Blockchain Electronic Invoice links the whole process of invoice issuance, circulation and reimbursement to the chain, and realizes “transaction is billing”, “invoice is reimbursement”, “invoice is data”, and each invoice can be checked, Verifiable, credible, traceable, and controllable. Legal basis: “Measures for the Administration of Invoices of the People’s Republic of China”Article 19 For units and individuals that sell goods, provide services and engage in other business activities, and receive money from external business operations, the payee shall pay the payer Issue an invoice; in special cases, the payer issues an invoice to the payee. Article 20 All units and individuals engaged in production and business activities shall obtain invoices from the payee when purchasing goods, receiving services and engaging in other business activities. When obtaining the invoice, it is not allowed to request to change the product name and amount. ❺ What do you think about Tencent blockchain electronic invoices?
- 4 ❻ Where is the first pilot city for blockchain invoices in the country
- 5 ❼ Where is the first blockchain electronic invoice in China Landing
- 6 ❽ How to enter the commodity code of the blockchain electronic invoice
- 7 ❾ What conditions must be met to issue a blockchain invoice
- 8 ❿ Required�Under what conditions can you issue blockchain invoices? Can companies apply for blockchain invoices now?
❶ What is the reason why the invoice is not completed after the blockchain invoice is completed?
Summary After the electronic invoice is successfully invoiced, the system needs a little time to process, and there is a little delay. After the invoice is successfully invoiced, it is recommended Refresh the page and check it out later.
❷ How does the blockchain electronic invoice platform modify the payee
Consultation records · Answered on 2021-11-04
Using blockchain electronic invoices, enterprises can apply, issue, check and record invoices on the blockchain. Users can realize on-chain storage, circulation, reimbursement, etc. Cai Yige, general manager of Tencent’s blockchain business, said that blockchain electronic invoices optimize the entire billing and reimbursement process, and realize a seamless link between consumption scenarios and tax services.
It is becoming more and more convenient, and technological progress has allowed everyone to enjoy dividends.
Source: Home of Webmasters
❼ Where is the first blockchain electronic invoice in China Landing
On August 10th, the country’s first blockchain electronic invoice was implemented in Shenzhen. Shenzhen International Trade Revolving Restaurant issued the country’s first blockchain electronic invoice, declaring that Shenzhen became the national blockchain electronic invoice. The first pilot city for invoices also means that the tax payment service officially opens the blockchain era.
Blockchain electronic invoices have the characteristics of complete traceability of the whole process, and the information cannot be tampered with. It is consistent with the invoice logic, which can effectively avoid fake invoices and improve the invoice supervision process. The blockchain electronic invoice will connect each invoice stakeholder, and can trace the source, authenticity and accounting information of the invoice, and solve the problems of over-reporting of one invoice, false reporting and false arrival, and difficulty in verifying the authenticity in the process of invoice circulation. In addition, there are advantages to reduce costs, simplify processes, and ensure data security and privacy.
❽ How to enter the commodity code of the blockchain electronic invoice
❾ What conditions must be met to issue a blockchain invoice
Currently in the pilot program in Shenzhen, it can be issued after payment through WeChat, no special conditions are required, only ordinary invoices can be issued, and special VAT invoices have not yet been applied.
(9) Extended reading of Tencent blockchain invoicing:
Blockchain electronic invoicing combines the two streams of “capital flow and invoice flow” into one. The combination of online payment has opened up the whole process of invoice application, invoicing, reimbursement, and tax declaration: after users pay for consumption online, they can immediately apply for invoicing and invoice reimbursement, and they can check their status in their “card package” at any time. Invoice issued.
Blockchain electronic invoice issuance process
After completing WeChat payment, check the WeChat payment voucher, click “Invoice” below the payment voucher, and apply for invoicing
5. The invoice will be automatically deposited into the WeChat card package. Open “Me” – “Card Packet” – “My Tickets” to view the invoices that have been issued
6. There is no need to print the electronic invoice, select the invoice in the “Invoice List” of WeChat “Card Packet”, Complete reimbursement immediately. The reimbursement amount will be returned to the WeChat change balance.
❿ Required�Under what conditions can you issue blockchain invoices? Can companies apply for blockchain invoices now?
Blockchain electronic invoice issuance process
1. After completing WeChat payment, check WeChat payment Voucher
2. Click “Invoice” below the payment voucher to apply for invoicing
3. Fill in the invoicing information, select the invoicing header, and click “Apply for invoicing”
4. Click “Finish”
5. Return to the main page of WeChat, open “New Invoice Reminder”, and click “View Details” to get the invoice.
6. The invoice is automatically deposited into the WeChat card package. Open “Me” – “Card Packet” – “My Tickets” to view the invoices that have been issued
7. There is no need to print the electronic invoice, select the invoice in the “Invoice List” of WeChat “Card Packet”, and complete the reimbursement immediately . The reimbursement amount will be returned to the WeChat change balance.