- 1 A. Which is the best EMBA executive class and how to choose it
- 2 B. What is the Tsingtao emba president class
- 3 C. What is the tuition fee for the EMBA executive class The EMBA executive class can be said to be very cost-effective. Compared with the EMBA degree class, it enjoys basically the same learning modules, roughly the same teaching staff, and has The same high-end network resources, but the tuition fee is one-sixth or even one-tenth of the EMBA degree class. Advantages of the EMBA President’s Class: First, high-end contacts The President’s class can be said to be a course specially aimed at corporate presidents, managers and other senior executives, bringing together all over the world Industry elites who have become lifelong friends while learning. Second, learning knowledge The course usually invites industry leaders and experts to give lectures, or its curriculum is unique. Three, famous school resources Strong famous school brand effect, high social recognition. For example, the President’s Class of Peking University, Tsinghua University, Fudan University’s President’s Class, Shanghai Jiaotong University’s President’s Class, etc. While studying, you can also experience the profound cultural heritage of the school, which is also a precious and rare cultural resource . Fourth, mentors and friends Professors and industry professionals have rich knowledge and can answer questions. Not only to break through their own limitations in the academic field, but also to use scientific methods to improve themselves. V. Charging Time is a big cost. The EMBA President Class condenses the essence of the EMBA course, analyzes actual cases, and focuses on powerful practical courses. The EMBA President’s Class is a good place to recharge for those who are short on time. Times Huashang upgraded the Mba training class to “Excellent Management MBA Class”, creating a dual growth line growth model for managers: using management to improve professional lines, creating comprehensive management talents, and improving management rank; using management tools and application lines , to create high-quality management talents who apply what they have learned and integrate knowledge and action. D. How about the EMBA executive class of Jiaotong University, it is said to be good, but I see that there are a lot of executive classes of Jiaotong University on the Internet, but I don’t know which one is.
- 4 E. How/reliable is the EMBA President Class of Times Huashang
- 5 F. How to choose the Shanghai EMBA Presidential Executive Class
- 6 How to choose the G. emba president class Who is the president class for?
- 7 How long does the H. EMBA President’s Class take?
- 8 I. What are the admission requirements for the EMBA Executive Class? What are the tuition fees? The key themes of different institutions are different. The number of applicants and the registration time vary for different courses. This is not a degree education. Candidates do not have to go through a hard study preparation process. Candidates who meet the admission criteria can study directly. knowledge, the school will notify those candidates who have been admitted. The requirements for enrolling in the EMBA Executive Class are as follows: First of all, you need to have a college degree (including a big book) or above, and have more than 5 years of senior management experience in companies. Second, obtain a college degree or above (including college degree or above), and have more than eight years of business management experience; or hold a senior management position in the company, with outstanding performance and relevant personnel recognized by the society. Third, third corporate and institutional managers with a certificate of completion or a master’s degree from a prestigious university (EMBA, MBA) are preferred. The main course of the EMBA Executive Class is that the course is very targeted and practical. How to manage your business, how to empower yourself, learning is not boring. The way of class is basically on-the-job learning for 12-18 months, 2 days per month, and concentrated on weekends (in principle, two lectures or activities are arranged per month); The tuition fee for the EMBA President’s class is generally 50,000 to 500,000 between yuan. Prices vary for each institution. Times Huashang upgraded the EMBA president class to “super president class”, focusing on business, management, operation, organization and future insights, and condensed the five directions of entrepreneurial ability improvement, half of which Courses are taught in the “training workshop” mode, and application solutions are produced while learning. J. Which is the best EMBA class?
A. Which is the best EMBA executive class and how to choose it
I. Look at the course content
The executive class should choose the course that suits you, and choose the training that is conducive to the development of the enterprise Classes, targeted selection can better refine the experience of absorbing the teacher’s point of view, so as to apply it in business management.
Second, look at the strength of the teachers
The quality of the president’s class depends on the teachers, the service of the institution, and the level of the students. These are all very important. Good directly affects what you absorb is just whether the knowledge is good or not. Whether the service of the institution is good or not directly affects your experience of the service in the course of the class, and the arrangement of the curriculum system is just inappropriate.
Three, network resources
The level of the students directly determines whether the resources shared by the class are good or not. So it is very important to choose the right president class.
B. What is the Tsingtao emba president class
Tsingtao emba president class is Tsingtao edp training class, edp (Executive Development Programs), the senior manager development course, Chinese Means Senior Manager Training and Development Center. It is a set of targeted short-term intensive courses based on the specific characteristics of modern companies and enterprises, aiming to meet the learning needs of corporate senior managers for shorter and more targeted management courses.
The training time and course content of this project are determined according to specific needs. The content can focus on general management skills or knowledge and skills in a specific management field, such as business strategy, financial management, leadership Art, development and management of human resources, production and operation management, international marketing management, etc.
Tsinghua University President Class is a management training program for senior managers such as presidents, directors, and general managers of major enterprises across the country. Inviting well-known experts in the industry to give lectures will combine theory and practice. If you want to improve your quality and quickly learn the essence, the President’s Class will be a good place for you. Now many well-known universities in China choose to offer such a class. of a training course.
Of course, the Tsinghua University President’s Class has different positions, industries, and course settings for different students, and the tuition fees are naturally different. Therefore, those who want to apply for the President’s class must choose the most suitable course according to their own situation, and don’t be greedy for the cheap, so that the maximum effect of the President’s class can be exerted, and you can also get the benefits you expect.
For entrepreneurs with lofty ambitions and willing to accept challenges!
For passionate innovators with entrepreneurial ideals!
Small and medium-sized private enterprises in southern China can learn a lot of business case analysis, actual combat simulation, teamwork and actual combat inspection through the course of “Times Huashang President’s Senior MBA Course Seminar”, so as to improve their performance. Management level and comprehensive quality, enhance the competitiveness of enterprises, and calmly face the opportunities and challenges brought by the economy.
Enterprise Strategic Management——[Enterprise Strategic Management, Business Model Design and Innovation, Enterprise Change and Management Innovation, Company Governance and Equity Incentive]
talent strategic planning——[human capital development and corporate talent strategy, building high-performance teams, corporate culture construction, and the way companies recognize and employ people]
Financial management and capital strategy – [financial management for decision makers, investment and financing strategies for small and medium-sized enterprises, investment and financial planning]
Marketing Management and Competitive Strategy——[Marketing Management, Internet Marketing Winning Thinking, Brand Strategy——Brand Management Model in the Capital Age]
Promotion of Excellent Leadership——【 Win-win leadership, the art of entrepreneurial communication and management]
Comprehensive operation and management——[Using process replication, a new model of enterprise management in the Internet era, and the management of enterprise project management Tao, business decision-making sand table simulation]
Zhang Yiwu: management training expert, China’s top ten outstanding training Teacher
Dong Quan: Visiting Scholar of Peking University, Senior Researcher of Institute of Contemporary Corporate Culture, Peking University
Huo Zhenxian: Tsinghua University Distinguished lecturer of the president class of many colleges and universities, member of Chinese Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Pan Cheng: Enterprise Research Expert, International Certified Management Consultant
Liang Yajie: Famous human resources management expert, Vice President of Human Resources Asia Pacific of Johnson Controls, a Fortune 500 company
Qiu Hongchang: Professor of the Institute of Technology Management, Tsinghua University, Hsinchu, Executive Chairman of China Marketing Science Annual Conference (Beijing)
Liu Yuesong: Senior Practical Trainer, Sand Table Training Expert
Ding Zhiguo: Professor of Finance at the Business School of Jilin University, Keynote Speaker of “Finance Classroom” of CCTV Economic Channel (CCTV-2)
Zhang Jiawei: Master of Business Administration, Renmin University of China, Psychology PhD, independent studiesAuthor
Wang Hanjun: Founder of Chinese Enterprise Balance Quantitative Management Theory, Chinese Consumer Research/Brand Building Expert
Fang Yongfei: Founder of Co-Creation Association, Times Guanghua, Chairman of Co-Creation Capital
Cui Kai: Doctor of Engineering, Doctor of Management, Partner of Peking University Zongheng Management Consulting Group
Ma Yongbin: a famous expert in corporate governance and equity incentives, an expert in mergers and acquisitions and business models
Zhang Li: a well-known expert in strategic marketing, business model Research Expert
Yu Hongbo: Researcher of Peking University Traditional Culture and Modern Management Research Office, Distinguished Professor of Peking University School of Economics
Forum Mentors: Ma Yun, Yu Minhong, Li Zhaoxing, Zhou Guoping, Fan Gang, Bi Shumin, Wei Jianguo, Lang Xianping, Feng Lun, Xiang Songzuo, Fan Deng, Han Sheng
Learning Course: Opening Ceremony, Expansion Melting, Classroom Learning, Entrepreneur Success Forum, Happy Reading Club, Speech Club, Private Board of Directors, Dialogue with Famous Enterprises, Study Tour at Home and Abroad, Mutual Visits of Classmates and Enterprises, Sports Meeting, New Year’s Party, Closing Tour, Closing Ceremony
Each There are a small number of free trial courses for masters every month. For more details, please click: web link
How long does the H. EMBA President’s Class take?
This is a degree-scoring class and a training class. Degree Classes are basically two and a half years.