- 1 ①Who invented Bitcoin
- 2 ②What is the Bitcoin blockchain
- 3 ③What is the origin of the blockchain
- 4 ④ Is the blockchain the earliest of Bitcoin?
- 5 ⑤ Who are the founders of Bitcoin and Ethereum
- 6 ⑥ Bitcoin and blockchain, who is the son and who is the father
- 7 ⑦ Who invented the blockchain and what does it have to do with Bitcoin
①Who invented Bitcoin
The inventor of Bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto who lives in California, USA. Many media blocked Satoshi Nakamoto’s home, but he denied that he had anything to do with Bitcoin. any relationship. On April 26, 2011, Bitcoin founder Satoshi Nakamoto sent a final email to other developers, in which he made it clear that he had “transferred to other projects” while handing over the The encryption key he uses to send network-wide alerts. Fast forward to 2021, and Bitcoin’s story is in many ways just beginning. As the price of bitcoin crossed a new high of $60,000, the need for a digital currency invented by Satoshi Nakamoto that is not controlled by any central party or government is gaining more and more recognition.
Expanded information: Bitcoin is an electronic encrypted currency. It uses blockchain as the basis for payment technology, and adopts the characteristics of decentralization, globalization, and no need for third-party institutions or individuals. Based on a peer-to-peer network without borders and created with the invention of a consensus initiative open source software, Bitcoin (a pseudonym) is the ancestor of cryptocurrencies and blockchain, and is currently the most popular cryptocurrency. Anyone can participate in Bitcoin activities and it can be distributed through a computer operation called “mining”. To avoid inflation, the Bitcoin protocol has a cap of 21 million. Using Bitcoin as the private key for digital signatures allows individuals to pay directly to others without going through third-party institutions, such as banks, clearing centers, securities dealers, etc., thus avoiding high handling fees, cumbersome procedures and regulatory issues.
There have been many attempts over the years to recast Satoshi as someone interested only in disrupting banking or payments, and most people were fascinated by the news that was printed on the first block of the Bitcoin blockchain The article has its own interpretation. But even without looking directly at the code, some of Satoshi Nakamoto’s initial public information directly involved the issue of currency issuance.
In February 2009, he wrote on the P2P Foundation Forum: “The fundamental problem with traditional currencies is all the trust required to make it work. One has to trust central banks not to devalue the currency, but the history of fiat currencies is full of We have to trust banks to keep our money safe and transfer it electronically, but they are lending money in waves of credit bubbles with little reserves.”
In another One of the earliest responses described it this way: “For the question of secure electronic payment protocols, there is really no one who can act as the central bank or the Federal Reserve to adjust the money supply as the number of users grows.”
②What is the Bitcoin blockchain
The blockchain is a chronological public record of Bitcoin transactions. The blockchain is shared by all Bitcoin users. It is used to verify the permanence of Bitcoin transactions and prevent double spending.
A block is a record in the blockchain that contains and confirms pending transactions. On average, a new block containing a transaction is added to the blockchain through mining about every 10 minutes.
For more information, please visit the Bitcoin Home website.
③What is the origin of the blockchain
The blockchain originated from Bitcoin. On November 1, 2008, a person who claimed to be Satoshi Nakamoto published The article “Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System” expounds the architectural concept of the electronic cash system based on P2P network technology, encryption technology, timestamp technology, blockchain technology, etc., which marks the birth of Bitcoin.
Two months later, the theory entered into practice, and the first genesis block with serial number 0 was born on January 3, 2009. A few days later, on January 9, 2009, a block with serial number 1 appeared and was connected with the genesis block with serial number 0 to form a chain, marking the birth of the blockchain.
In recent years, the world’s attitude towards Bitcoin has been ups and downs, but as one of the underlying technologies of Bitcoin, blockchain technology has received increasing attention. In the formation process of Bitcoin, the block is a storage unit that records all the communication information of each block node within a certain period of time.
The links between each block are realized by random hashing (also called hash algorithm). The latter block contains the hash value of the previous block. With the expansion of information exchange, a block After successive blocks, the result is called a blockchain.
(3) Extended reading of the originator of Bitcoin blockchain:
Characteristics of blockchain:
1. Decentralization change. Blockchain technology does not rely on additional third-party management agencies or hardware facilities, and there is no central control. Except for the self-contained blockchain itself, through distributed accounting and storage, each node realizes information self-verification, transmission and management. Decentralization is the most prominent and essential feature of blockchain.
2. Openness. The foundation of blockchain technology is open source, except that the private information of the parties to the transaction is encrypted, the data of the blockchain is open to everyone, and anyone ��You can query blockchain data and develop related applications through open interfaces, so the entire system information is highly transparent.
3. Independence. Based on consensus specifications and protocols (similar to various mathematical algorithms such as the hash algorithm adopted by Bitcoin), the entire blockchain system does not rely on other third parties, and all nodes can automatically and securely verify and exchange data within the system without the need for any human intervention.
4. Security. As long as 51% of all data nodes cannot be controlled, network data cannot be manipulated and modified arbitrarily, which makes the blockchain itself relatively safe and avoids subjective and artificial data changes.
5. Anonymity. Unless required by legal regulations, technically speaking, the identity information of each block node does not need to be disclosed or verified, and information transmission can be carried out anonymously.
④ Is the blockchain the earliest of Bitcoin?
Bitcoin was the first to apply the blockchain, and the blockchain behind it was only adopted due to the skyrocketing of Bitcoin. Everyone knows and researches.
⑤ Who are the founders of Bitcoin and Ethereum
The founder of Ethereum, the post-90s brother Vitalik Buterin, is known as “V God” in Jianghu.
Bitcoin is a digital currency designed by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009. The identity of its founder “Satoshi Nakamoto” has always been a mystery. From the Security Bureau to financial experts, Bitcoin has also given a mysterious halo. Matcha Exchange can find more knowledge of Ethereum and Bitcoin
⑥ Bitcoin and blockchain, who is the son and who is the father
Let’s take a look at the greatest value of the blockchain, that is, “decentralized, immutable” repeatedly nagged in various white papers like Mrs. Xianglin. These two words were first used to describe Bitcoin; later block The concept of chain has been hyped a lot, and somehow it has been “tampered” to describe the blockchain.
What’s even more funny is that I saw an article in the official media the year before last, titled “Why is the Bitcoin spawned by the blockchain popular”. Who gave birth to whom? This really turns the roles of father and son upside down!
⑦ Who invented the blockchain and what does it have to do with Bitcoin
Satoshi Nakamoto, a member of the Cryptography Society, combined the experience of his predecessors to invent the blockchain.
A technology of Bitcoin is called blockchain, and the correct translation should be element chain.
@Blockchain God Tucao