- 1 ① How to operate virtual currency mode
- 2 ②Virtual Currency Kent Coin
- 3 ③ What is a bitcoin mining machine
- 4 (3) Extended reading of virtual currency host:
- 5 ④ What does virtual currency mining mean
- 6 ⑤ What are the foreign hosting service providers that support bitcoin payment
- 7 ⑥ Can a bitcoin mining machine be used as a computer host?
- 8 ⑦ How to mine virtual currency
- 9 ⑧ How much does the computer configuration of Bitcoin cost
- 10 ⑨ Bitcoin mining machine can be used as Is it for ordinary computers?
- 11 ⑩ What is the mining host for?
① How to operate virtual currency mode
In the game console you are using, click on GTA5, if it is PS4, there will be direct exchange in GTA5 related items
②Virtual Currency Kent Coin
GMK American Network Holdings Co., Ltd. is a provider of Internet services. Its service products involve basic businesses in the host field: Internet finance, virtual hosts, independent hosts, and derivative businesses in the host field. It also owns a well-known comprehensive game portal in the United States – 1UP. , through domestic and foreign high-level inspection, analysis and research, and a revolving financial management system that has been tested for many months, it integrates bonus points, points trading, and points compound interest. “Mutual aid squeeze system” and other operating methods build a system platform to allow players to increase their points, multiply points, and cash out through points.
The above is its propaganda soft article, it is obviously false propaganda, it is a typical pyramid scheme project, and it has nothing to do with digital cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ritecoin, Litecoin, etc. of.
③ What is a bitcoin mining machine
A bitcoin mining machine is a computer used to earn bitcoins. Such computers generally have professional mining chips, which are mostly used The way of burning the graphics card works, which consumes a lot of power. Users download software with a personal computer and then run a specific algorithm. After communicating with a remote server, they can get corresponding bitcoins, which is one of the ways to obtain bitcoins.
Mining is actually a competition of performance and equipment, and a competition of computing power among miners. Miners with more computing power are more likely to mine Bitcoin. As the computing power of the entire network rises, it becomes more and more difficult to mine bits with traditional equipment (CPU, GPU). People have developed chips specially used for mining. The chip is the core part of the mining machine. The process of chip operation will generate a lot of heat. In order to dissipate heat and cool down, bitcoin mining machines are generally equipped with heat sinks and fans.
(3) Extended reading of virtual currency host:
Bitcoin is a virtual currency, and the bitcoin mining system is adopted The process in which computer hardware performs mathematical operations for the Bitcoin network, and the miners who provide the service can get a reward, because the network reward is calculated based on the tasks completed by the miners, and the competition for mining is very fierce.
Bitcoin mining started with low-cost hardware such as CPU or GPU, but with the popularity of Bitcoin, the mining process has undergone major changes. Today, mining activities are shifted to field programmable gate arrays, which can be optimized to achieve hash speed, and this mode of mining is very efficient.
④ What does virtual currency mining mean
Virtual currency mining generally refers to the nickname of the exploration method to obtain bitcoin. Bitcoin prospectors are also known as miners because of how they work very similar to mining minerals, hence the name. The Bitcoin network generates new bitcoins through “mining”. The so-called “mining” is essentially using a computer to solve a complex mathematical problem to ensure the consistency of the distributed accounting system of the Bitcoin network. The Bitcoin network automatically adjusts the difficulty of math problems so that the entire network gets a qualified answer about every 10 minutes. The Bitcoin network will then generate a new amount of Bitcoin as a bounty to reward those who get the answer.
Virtual currency refers to non-real currency. As a product of e-commerce, virtual currency begins to play a more and more important role, and more and more intersects with the real world. However, while the virtual currency is growing day by day, the relevant laws and regulations are relatively lagging behind, burying a lot of hidden dangers. The private transaction of online virtual currency has realized the two-way circulation between virtual currency and RMB to a certain extent. The activities of these traders are to acquire various virtual currencies and virtual products at low prices, and then sell them at high prices, relying on this price difference to win profits. With the increase in such transactions, there has even been a virtual mint. In addition to the virtual currency provided by the main company, there are also some people who specialize in “virtual coinage”, obtain virtual currency by professionally playing games, etc., and then resell it to other players. Taking Wenzhou as an example, there are about seven or eight such “virtual minting factories”, employing four to five hundred people. This not only creates a bubble in the price of the virtual currency itself, causing trouble for the issuing company’s normal sales, but also provides a platform for various cybercriminals to sell stolen goods and launder money, thereby triggering other bad behaviors.
1. Since its release in 2009, Bitcoin has become the most well-known virtual currency. This virtual currency was developed by a person or organization under the pseudonym “Satoshi Nakamoto” (whose real identity has been unknown) and is mainly used by online merchants. In recent years, however, some small brick-and-mortar merchants have also begun to accept bitcoin payments. Through complex algorithms and massive computing resources,�� Users can obtain bitcoins through “mining”, and of course they can also buy bitcoins through exchanges or services like BitInstagnt and Coinbase. The total amount of Bitcoins that can be mined is about 21 million, and the current mining volume has exceeded 11 million. Bitcoin has caught the attention of companies such as Western Union, MoneyGram and PayPal. Sources say these services are evaluating whether to allow users to spend bitcoin on their respective platforms.
Second, Litecoin is based on the Bitcoin protocol, but supports faster transaction confirmation. The total number of Litecoins that can be mined in this system is 84 million, which is about 20% of the mining volume so far. According to Charles Lee, the inventor of the virtual currency, the total value of Litecoin in circulation is currently around $50 million. He said that it is not known that any brick-and-mortar merchants accept Litecoin as payment, but some hosting providers have accepted the virtual currency.
3. Similar to Litecoin, Freicoin is also based on the Bitcoin protocol, but it is still in the early stage of development. According to Mark Friedenbach, one of the inventors of the virtual currency, the total number of Freicoins that can be mined in the system is about 100 million, and the current mining volume is about 20%. The current number of concurrent users in the Freicoin network is around 100. Few small online merchants currently accept Freicoin, and the creator of the virtual currency is trying to roll it out on a larger scale.
⑤ What are the foreign hosting service providers that support bitcoin payment
Theoretically, there is the possibility of arbitrage. The difficulty is that your withdrawal (bitcoin or cash) on the exchange does not arrive in real time. While you are waiting for the account (more than ten minutes), the market prices on both sides may reverse.
⑥ Can a bitcoin mining machine be used as a computer host?
Yes, the configuration is relatively good, but the second-hand consumption is relatively large. Generally used for a short time. .
⑦ How to mine virtual currency
In the world of blockchain, a block can be generated about every 10 minutes. So many computers go to mine and try to pack this block for submission. If you are the first person to successfully try this data, you can get paid in virtual currency. This is the method of mining, but now many virtual coins have also undergone many changes.
So if you want to mine, you must learn the knowledge here. Even if something changes in the future, you can learn it. There are many things to be prepared on the computer. The first thing is to prepare a computer and notice that there are many things. For example, the CPU configuration of the computer and the GPU configuration of the computer cannot be found casually, but a special mining machine must be configured.
As long as those who participate in this activity can make certain contributions, they can get certain rewards. But the excavator, the person who answers the question, gets the most money. Therefore, mining is a process of continuous discovery and effort. Of course, there are many skills in this that need to be learned slowly.
Hazards of virtual currency mining:
1. The host performs high-performance computing for a long time, which wastes network bandwidth, and the CPU and memory usage is high. Process normal user requests or tasks in a timely manner.
2. Increase power consumption and speed up the aging speed of hardware such as CPU and memory. Hackers use the already controlled machines as a springboard to continue infiltrating the intranet, resulting in more serious network security attacks.
3. At the same time, the mining software has been implanted into the victim host, indicating that the host is likely to be controlled by hackers, the existing security protection system has partially or even completely failed, and there are still hackers stealing secrets through mining programs Information, such as confidential documents, usernames and passwords for key assets, etc., lead to further asset losses for enterprises and institutions.
⑧ How much does the computer configuration of Bitcoin cost
The minimum preparation is 15,000, and the graphics card needs at least 6 to be cost-effective
⑨ Bitcoin mining machine can be used as Is it for ordinary computers?
At present, the mining machines on the market are mainly divided into two categories, one is PC-based mining machines, and the other is professional mining machines based on ASIC chips.
General PC architecture mining machines can be used as home computers, but the CPU performance is weak and the power consumption is high. Professional mining machines based on ASIC chips cannot be used as ordinary computers because they do not have graphics cards and do not support mainstream desktop operating systems.
(9) Extended reading of virtual currency host:
Mining machine is one of the ways to obtain it. (Bitcoin) is a network virtual currency generated by open source P2P software. It does not rely on the issuance of a specific currency institution, and is generated by a large number of calculations of a specific algorithm. The economy uses a decentralized database composed of many nodes in the entire P2P network to confirm and record all transaction behaviors. The decentralized nature of P2P and the algorithm itself can ensure that it cannot be produced by mass production.Human manipulation of currency value.
Any computer can become a mining machine, but the income will be relatively low, and it may not be able to mine one in ten years. Many companies have developed professional mining machines, which are equipped with special mining chips, which are dozens or hundreds of times higher than ordinary computers.
Mining is actually a competition of performance and equipment. A mining machine composed of many graphics cards, even if it is just a garbage card like HD6770, can still surpass most of the computing power after “grouping”. of the user’s single graphics card.
And this is not the most terrifying thing. Some mining machines are composed of more such graphics card arrays. If dozens or even hundreds of graphics cards come together, the graphics card itself also costs money, including hardware. Various costs such as price, mining has considerable expenditure.
In addition to the machines that burn graphics cards, some ASIC (application-specific integrated circuit) professional mining machines are also being put into the battlefield. ASICs are specially designed for Hash operations. Although the performance may not be able to kill graphics cards in seconds, it has already Quite powerful, and since they consume far less power than graphics cards, they are easier to scale and have lower electricity bills, making it difficult for a single graphics card to compete with these mining rigs. And this machine will be more expensive.
⑩ What is the mining host for?
Mining is an act of obtaining virtual currency such as Bitcoin by using graphics card operations. Bitcoin (virtual currency) is a An algorithm proposed by “Satoshi Nakamoto”, a node, such a node will be generated on the world network every time, a node is a bitcoin, and the bitcoin in the world is limited, and the acquisition The way is through the high-load operation of the graphics card