(1) What is the difference between a basketball bracelet and a football bracelet
.Basketball bracelet; it plays a protective role, that is, it reinforces the joints and protects the knee joint. Large-scale activities, the most obvious one is the one worn by many players in the NBA, because exercise can cause muscle strain.
2. Plays an aesthetic role. There are many beautiful women playing basketball. It is more appealing to wear this one, and this can also give a hint to other beautiful women: if you like you, I will give you a wristband, a wristband or something.
If you are satisfied with my answer, please accept it, thank you
Football bracelet: it is useless to pretend to be used
What does ltc mean
LTC is L2C (Leads To Cash), which is an enterprise operation management idea from leads to cash. Huawei’s LTC process has also applied this idea in depth. L2Cplat is a practitioner of this idea. It is based on the two major operation cores of enterprise marketing and R&D, which runs through the entire process of enterprise operation, and deeply integrates mobile Internet, SaaS technology, big data and enterprise operation wisdom. , delivery, cash-to-service closed-loop platform-based ecological operation system.
L2Cplat’s core product concept, “Reform of the Dao”, originated from Lao Tzu’s “Tao Te Ching”.
Everything in the universe is a whole that is closely related to each other. This is Lao Tzu’s cosmology, and it is also the cosmology that the mobile Internet era hopes to show.
What is LTC
LTC is shorthand for Litecoin, which is inspired by Bitcoin (BTC) and has technically the same implementation In principle, the creation and transfer of Litecoin is based on an open-source encryption protocol that is not managed by any central authority.
Litecoin LTC market information can be found in Yingwei Finance
What is the ltc process
LTC is Huawei’s main process, from clue discovery to cash back, end-to-end.
Involve in different roles in different process links, and integrate and cooperate with other processes, put the elements of quality, operation, internal control, authorization, and finance into the process, and operate in one piece . The LTC process is mainly divided into three sections: managing leads, managing opportunities, and managing contract execution.
LTC is L2C (Leads To Cash), which is an enterprise operation management idea from leads to cash. Huawei’s LTC process has also deeply applied this idea. L2Cplat is this idea. The practitioner of an idea.
It is based on the two major operational cores of enterprise marketing and R&D, running through the entire operation process of the enterprise, deeply integrating mobile Internet, SaaS technology, big data and enterprise operation wisdom, aiming to create a market-oriented, A closed-loop platform-based ecological operating system for leads, sales, R&D, projects, delivery, and cash-to-service.
(v) What does LTC mean
LTC (Leads To Cash), from leads to cash, is a set of end-to-end business processes established from a marketing perspective. Huawei is using LTC to promote the improvement of the ability of the entire enterprise marketing field. Xianniu is a practitioner of the LTC idea. Xianniu integrates the logistics, human flow, capital flow and information flow in different links of IT services by opening up the data in the internal and external systems of IT service providers, and uses digital technologies and tools to promote IT Transformation and upgrading of service providers to achieve excellent business operations.
㈥ What does the football index mean
This TV is a new product that was just launched in December 2019. It features a full screen and a screen-to-body ratio. It is 97%. From this data, the viewing range of the TV is more than other smart TVs. After reading the different points, let’s take a look at its configuration: Mstar6A648 professional smart TV processor, 4-core 64-bit, clocked at 1.5Ghz Mali-T720 MP2 Gpu. The professional smart TV chip has its own picture noise reduction function, which has a very good optimization for the clarity of the picture, and the picture quality is clearer. This is one of the reasons why the picture quality will be different when comparing several products. The storage of this TV is 2GB+16GB, which is still lower than the 32GB of the fourth generation of Super TV. However, in the current mainstream market, Super TV still has a good advantage, which will be known by looking at a few comparisons. 16GB is the standard for mainstream smart TVs. The screen uses a 4K ultra-high-definition A+-level screen, which supports HDR image quality processing technology. In addition to the unique extreme color dazzling engine of LeTV Super TV, in terms of image quality, this configuration is still good!
㈦ What are the professional terms of football?
The technical terms of football. A kicking technique that instructs the ball to run in an arc. When the football is running, it is formed by the difference of the air on both sides due to the strong rotation. Since the ball is curvedThe shape of the ball runs, so it is commonly known as “banana ball”. When kicking a curved ball, the part where the foot hits the ball should deviate from the center of gravity of the ball. Often used to bypass defenders in the middle of the passing lane, or to confuse the goalkeeper while shooting, causing him to misjudge. When taking a direct free kick, shooting with a curve ball is an important way to score.
2, diving for the ball
football technical term. A difficult catch technique for goalkeepers. Push down hard with the foot on the same side as the ball, and bend the knee on the opposite side, so that the body jumps out to catch the ball. When landing after catching the ball, press the ball with both hands, use the side of the forearm to land first, and protect the ball with the body. Because it jumps out from the side, it increases the range of catching the ball, so it can catch the ball that is difficult to catch with other actions.
3. Cross Transposition
Tactical terminology for football sports. In the game, in order to get rid of the opponent’s defense, the offensive players switch from left to right while running. The most common are: the player on the left sprints to the player on the right to catch the ball, and the player on the right passes the ball and crosses to the left. This tactical coordination changes the way the players only move within the range of their positions, making their tactics more varied.
4. Filling position
Tactical terminology for football sports. A cooperative method of collective defense in the game. It means that when one player of the team is breached by the opponent in defense, another player goes to block it. The complement of the two is the basis of collective defense cooperation. Maintaining proper distance and angle between defenders is the premise for timely filling.
(7) What does the football ring ltc mean? Extended reading:
In 1862, the world’s first established in Nottinghamshire, England soccer club. In 1863, the first football association (FA) was established in England, and the rules of football were unified. People call this day the birth day of modern football. There are a total of 14 football rules formulated this time, which are the basis of today’s football rules. Since the 2nd Olympic Games in 1900, football has been listed as an official Olympic sport, but it does not allow professional athletes to participate.
On May 21, 1904, FIFA was established in Paris. In 1904, the football associations of England, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland established the International Football Federation in France. Since 1930, the World Cup has been held every four years, and the competition has lifted restrictions on professional athletes.
㈧ What is the technical term for football
Football technique refers to the reasonable actions taken by players in training and competition general name. It is composed of a specific action structure, and it is a basic movement method that runs through the entire football activity. Football technology is composed of two aspects: technical action and technical ability. Technical movement refers to the movement methods that athletes use when completing a certain technology; technical ability refers to the reasonableness, accuracy and skill of athletes using technology in training and competition. Technical action is the premise of technical ability. Only by mastering technical action can the application of technology be comprehensive, accurate, fast, reasonable and skilled.
Football technology can be divided into two categories: without the ball technology and with the ball technology:
Without the ball technology start in place, start in the activity, start running fast Running, sprinting, curve running, broken line running, sideways running, raglan running, backward running Outer Foot Inner Toe Heel
Stopping Foot Inner Foot Instep Front Instep Outer Instep Chest Abdomen Thigh Head Instep Front Instep Instep Instep Instep Inner Foot
Fake action with ball fake action
Throw-in throw-in Catching the ball, boxing, throwing the ball, kicking the ball Individual actions and collective cooperation are collectively referred to as football tactics.
Football tactics can be divided into two categories: offensive tactics and defensive tactics, each of which includes individual tactics and collective tactics.
1. Offensive Tactics 1) Rational application of basic tactics and individual techniques to get rid of movement
Local offensive coordination of two or three people
Wide offensive tactics
2) Global tactics Central offensive tactics
Positioning Ball Offensive Tactics
2. Match formation
Position selection and man-marking
1) Basic tactics, protection in local defense, fill position, diagonal defense
3. Defensive Tactics Man-to-Man Defense Zone-to-Man Defense Hybrid Defense
2) Overall Tactics Whole Team Defense
Place Kick Defensive Tactics
I. �The game formation
The game formation refers to the basic position arrangement of players on the field during the game, which is the form of the team’s offensive and defensive strength and division of responsibilities.
A game formation is an integral part of game tactics, which enables players to better play their strengths in the team’s offense and defense. The formation used by a team should mainly be selected according to the strengths of its players and the characteristics of the team. Each player on the field should give full play to his wisdom and skills, and take action flexibly on the premise of clearing his basic position and main position responsibilities.
The game formation has also been evolving in the course of the development of modern football for more than 100 years, and has undergone three major changes.
1. “WM” formation
In 1930, the British Chevman invented the “WM” formation. The 3-2-2-3 formation.
When the “WM” formation is in use, the positions of the players are clear and the division of labor is clear. The forwards, midfielders, and defenders are easy to keep a distance, and it is easy to form a triangular coordination with each other. When attacking with this formation, the center breaks through in the center, and the two fronts are hooked on the flanks; when defending, two forwards defend the opponent’s two inside forwards, and three defenders face each other to defend the opponent’s three forwards.
“WM” formation reached the balance of attacking and defending personnel for the first time in the development of football formation. Promote the development of football. This formation was all the rage and continued into the early 1950s. Because the “WM” type formation is relatively rigid in attack and defense, especially with the continuous improvement of athletes’ technical level and physical fitness, this formation is gradually familiar and adaptable by people, especially the “W” type attack is easily replaced by the “M” type. defensively contained. The formation was gradually abandoned in the early 1950s.
2. The “four striker” formation (the first change in the development of football)
In 1954, the Hungarian team created the “four striker” formation. That is 3-2-1-4 formation, also 3-3-4 formation.
The characteristics of this formation are: the two inner forwards frequently cross and change positions near the opponent’s penalty area, attracting and containing the defense, performing two-on-one and passing-cut cooperation, while the trailing center suddenly opens the middle. This kind of frequent switching and interspersing makes a central defender in a “WM” defense unable to cope. This in turn accelerated the demise of the “WM” formation. This change of the game formation from a balanced attack and defense to an unbalanced development of the number of offense and defense is called the first change in the development of football.
3. The “424” formation (the second revolution in the development of football)
In 1958, the Brazilian team pioneered the “4-2-4” formation. Since the “4-2-4” formation again balances the number of offensive and defensive numbers, it is called the second revolution in the development of football.
Compared with the “WM” formation, the “4-2-4” formation not only strengthens the attacking power of the striker, but also enhances the defensive power of the rear guard, with both offense and defense. The important thing is that the two forwards are both the organizers of the attack and the participants of the defense, and they play the role of bridge and link between the forward and the defender. Compared with the “WM” and “4-2-4” formations, this formation has fewer layers, the connection between the front and the guard is more compact, and the front and back are interspersed more quickly.
The “4-2-4” formation has special requirements for the comprehensiveness of the physical, technical and tactical levels of the two avant-garde players. The biggest weakness of this formation is the relative weakness of the midfield.
4. The all-attack and all-defense style of play (the third revolution in the development of football)
In the 1960s, the “4-3-3” and “4-4-2” formations appeared one after another. It is to draw back 1-2 players from the striker to strengthen the midfield. Especially through the offensive and defensive contests in the 1950s and 1960s, people more clearly and deeply realize that only emphasizing offense or defense is one-sided and imperfect. keep the balance. Reflected in the game, it is not the balance of the number of offensive and defensive numbers, but the balance of offensive and defensive strength and organization.
In 1970, the Dutch Ajax team pioneered the attacking, retreating and defending, ebb and flow style of all-attack and all-defense play. This new style of play endows football formations with a new connotation. It is called the third revolution in the development of football.
In the following decades, there have been no major breakthroughs and changes in football formations. With the continuous improvement of athletes’ physical fitness, technical and tactical levels, a pattern of numbers with more defense and less attack is gradually formed. “5-4-1”, “4-5-1”, “5-3-2”, “3-5-2” and other formations appeared, which are prominently reflected in the stable defense, the hard work in the midfield, and the intense focus Rapid confrontation is the trend of three-dimensional and all-round overall offensive and defensive operations.
Two. Offensive tactics
1. Team offensive tactical principles
1) The principle of creating “width”, that is, the attacker should use the width of the field as much as possible, so that the defending side is forced to expand the area of lateral defense, thereby creating an easy-to-use offensive space.
2) The “penetration” principle of passing and cutting means that after the defense is opened horizontally, the vertical passing of the penetration defense should be quickly adopted to form a direct shooting opportunity or create a favorable situation for shooting.
3) The principle of “mobility and flexibility” When attacking the opponent’s penalty area and nearby dangerous areas, the defending side will definitely take intensive defensive measures such as pressing and marking, protecting and filling positions, and hindering the attack and shooting. At this time, the attacker must flexibly use various activities with and without the ball, creatively use sudden changes in techniques and tactics, and skillfully use personal penetration and several familiar tactical routines to pull out the gap to form a shot. the goal of.
4) The principle of “quick attack”, that is, once the ball is grabbed in defense, the opponent’s goal should be attacked at the fastest speed by taking advantage of the gap between the opponent’s transition from attack to defense, retreat and reorganization of defense. The faster the attack speed, the easier it is to seize the opportunity to gain time and space for breakthroughs and shots. “Quick break” is not about the speed of one person or two people. The greatest power of “fast break” lies in the unified action of the entire team, so as to create multiple attack points at the same time and implement multi-point attacks, making the opponent hard to guard against.
2. Individual Offensive Tactics and Principles
1) Passing Passing is the basis of collective coordination and the main means to complete tactical coordination and create shooting opportunities. During a game, when the ball handler can pass the ball to several fellow players at the same time, it shall pass to the player with the greatest threat. Before passing the ball, you should observe and conceal your intention to pass the ball, and pass the ball to the player who runs forward, runs to the gap and threatens the most in a timely and accurate manner. When passing the ball to the space, the power, speed and angle of the pass should be combined with the movement of the partner. When passing the ball to the forward space, you should pay attention to the running speed of the receiving player, and strive to grasp the principle that the ball arrives from person to person.
2) Getting rid of and moving position Getting rid of is often used as a prelude to the movement and associated with the movement. The so-called escape refers to the various purposeful physical actions taken by the offensive player in order to avoid the pressing marking of the defensive player. The ways to get rid of it include sudden start, sprint running, emergency stop, speed change, direction change, fake action, etc. Running is the tactical action performed by an off-ball player to create an opportunity to pass the ball, break through or shoot for himself or for his partner during the offense. It refers to running to a favorable position and neutral.
3) Two, three local offensive tactics
(1) Two local offensive tactics, that is, basic tactics, two-on-one
①Oblique (horizontal) pass and straight-in two-on-one
②Oblique (horizontal) pass, oblique insertion, two-to-one
③Kick-to-wall type, two-to-one
④Back pass, reverse-cut type, two-to-one
⑤Cross-screen type, two-to-one
( 2) Three-person local offensive tactics The three-person attack has a wider and more varied attack surface than the two-person attack. The methods of three-person offensive cooperation can be roughly divided into the following two types: one is that one player uses his own running to the neutral position to contain a defending player, and the other two offensive players use basic tactics to play two-to-one or pass and cut cooperation to overtake other players. defensive player. This fit is called the second neutral play. The other is that the three players cooperate by passing the ball to play an indirect two-on-one or after several consecutive two-on-one cooperation to pass the defender.
4) Collective offensive tactics
(1) Central wing attack tactics The wing attack generally refers to the attack on both sides of the area outside the penalty area line. It is mostly through the winger or the center, avant-garde or inserted defender who crosses to the wing area, and breaks through the opponent’s defense line through the method of passing the ball or dribbling the ball. Follow up from the middle to flank or shoot, and the wing players can also dribble inside and shoot.
(2) Middle attack tactics Middle attack refers to the attack in the middle area of the opponent’s half. It is mostly through the center, the winger who cuts in or the defender who inserts from the middle, through the method of dribbling or passing and cooperating, to push the attack to the opponent’s penalty area, and use long-range shots, dribbling, breakthrough or Attacks against the opponent’s goal by passing and receiving.
(3) Quick counter-attack tactics Quick counter-attack refers to the side that gets the ball in the defense, and delivers the ball to the midfielder who is in a favorable position at the fastest speed, so that they are not well-organized in the opponent’s well-organized defense. Before, get a good offensive opportunity.
Three. Defensive Tactics
1. Defensive Tactical Principles of the Team
(1) Delaying Principle The moment when you quickly switch from offense to defense after losing the ball is the best time to regain possession of the ball. The whole team should work together to immediately press the ball holder and adjacent opponents, compress the space, and form a tight connection and protection, so that the opponent cannot pass the ball forward or dribble the ball forward quickly. In particular, it is necessary to prevent the opponent from launching a quick counterattack, so that other partners can quickly adjust their defenses, thereby gaining time, retreating in place, and forming a favorable situation with more defense and less. When defending the opponent’s ball-handling player, you must be careful and effective, forcing them to cross and return to slow down the attack.
(2) flatThe principle of balance is to slow down the opponent’s attack speed, while other players should quickly adjust their positions. According to the tactical arrangement, in some areas or in the middle and backcourts, to form a balance of the number of attackers and defenders, man-to-man defense can be adopted, so that the opponent is in the attacking stage. There is no numerical advantage. And whether it is man-to-man defense or area defense, both should be on the defensive. Only in this way can the balance of the number of offense and defense be achieved, and the defense can be stabilized with more defense.
(3) Control principle When organizing an attack in the penalty area of the opposite direction, each defender must choose a good position, keep an eye on his opponent, and prevent the opponent from catching the ball, shooting or passing the ball in a favorable position. Keep an eye on off-ball players and get into position so they don’t cut the ball well. When the goalkeeper is attacking and making saves, it is necessary to strengthen protection.
(4) Contraction principle When defending the dangerous area near the penalty area, the overall defense should be organized well, and each player should assume the responsibility of division of labor and defense. The opposite side fullbacks should shrink towards the middle. On the premise of keeping an eye on the opponent, the gap with the central defenders should be narrowed to facilitate mutual protection and supplementation. The “free central defender” should also choose the position properly. Always pay attention to protection and filling to effectively disrupt and control the opponent’s offense.
2. Personal defensive tactics and principles
(1) Position selection Position selection generally refers to the purposeful selection of an appropriate defensive position by a defender who has changed from offense to defense according to his positional responsibilities and the specific situation at that time. Generally, it should be located on the connecting line between the attacker and the midpoint of their own goal, and appropriate horizontal and vertical connections should be maintained to provide basic conditions for protection and effective replacement.
(2) Man-marking The basic meaning of man-marking is that the defender closely follows and guards the opponent through various methods, so as to achieve tight control and interfere with the technical and tactical actions taken by the opponent. There are two forms of man-marking: tight man-marking and loose man-marking. Tight marking is generally applied to players near the penalty area or close to the ball, while loose marking is generally applied to players farther from the ball.
(3) Stealing The so-called interception refers to the conscious use of various scramble actions by the defender to actively attack the ball carrier, grab the ball, destroy or hold the pass of the seeker. . The biggest difference between it and other defensive means is its initiative and aggressiveness. Common forms of interception are: intercepting the ball before the opponent catches the ball, stealing the ball the moment the opponent catches the ball, and grabbing the ball after the opponent catches the ball.
(4) Filling the position Whether it is offensive or defensive, the effectiveness is determined by the overall strength, and requires a high degree of cooperation and cooperation from all players on the field. In the defensive system, the mutual complement and defense between players are essential. Fill can be divided into fill and fill gap.
3. Collective Defensive Tactics
(1) Man-to-man defense Man-to-man defense refers to a form of defense in which every player except free agents has a fixed defensive object. The task of the free man is responsible for commanding and filling positions.
When adopting this kind of defense, players are required to have strong personal combat ability, and to be able to maneuver and flexibly fill positions in a timely manner according to the situation on the field.
(2) Area-marking defense Each defender occupies a certain area of activity. When the opponent enters the area, it is closely marked and all effective activities are controlled.
(3) Hybrid defense Hybrid defense is a form of defense that combines man-to-man defense with zone-to-man defense. Focus on defensive key areas and key figures of the opponent.
(4) Whole team defense Team defense requires the strength of the whole team when defending, try to delay the opponent’s attack, return to defense as soon as possible, pay attention to maintaining the shape and level of the defensive team, use press-to-man marking, in the penalty area The surrounding area is strictly fortified within 30 meters.
(5) Manufacturing offside Manufacturing offside is a special form of defensive tactics. The defending side uses the offside rule to restrict the attacking side and intentionally causes the attacking player to be in an offside position, forming an offside foul.
When using this tactic, you must be cautious, and at the same time require the defenders to be very tacit and coordinated.
Four. Set-piece tactics
Set-piece tactics include: free kicks, corner kicks, goal kicks, throw-ins, and kick-offs in the middle circle.
1. Free Kick Tactics
1) Free Kick Offensive Tactics
① Direct Shot When a direct free kick is awarded near the penalty area, the player with good footwork will directly shoot.
② Matching shot The purpose of matching the goal is to avoid the wall and create the best shot. When cooperating with the goal, you should pay attention to reducing the number of cooperation links, and the number of passes should not be too many; pay attention to using fakes to confuse the opponent; pay attention to the cooperation should be accurate, skillful and timely.
2) Free kick defensive tactics
Whether it is defending a direct free kick or an indirect free kick, the player near the penalty spot should control the ball.�Be careful not to touch the ball with your hands or feet, but just stand in front of the ball to prevent and interfere with the opponent’s quick serve), forwards and midfielders should quickly return to defense, and organize and build a “human wall” quickly. Generally, the “human wall” consists of 2-6 players. If the shooting angle is large, the number of “wall” personnel should be larger, and vice versa, the group “wall” may have fewer personnel. The “human wall” built should first block the side closer to the goal, with the goalkeeper standing on the far side. The “human wall” should obey the command of the goalkeeper, and other players should pay attention to man-marking and area defense. Under normal circumstances, players with good height and good headers should mark the opponents with strong aerial ability. The rear side of the human wall” is protected. Arrange a player with fast speed and strong dribbling ability to play in the midfield and prepare for a quick counterattack.
2. Corner kick tactics
1) Corner kick attack tactics Corner kick attack tactics can be divided into short corner kick tactics and long corner kick tactics. Common methods of corner kick attack: directly use the curve ball technique to attack the goal; kick the ball to the threat area, and the attacking partner will follow up and outflank the goal; kick the ball to the threat area, the attacking partner will ferry the third and fourth players carry out an attack.
2) Corner Kick Defense Tactics Positioning and man-marking are an important part of corner kick defense. In defense, the defending team should pay attention to occupying the dangerous area in front of the goal (front and rear goalposts, near the penalty kick point, near the penalty arc), and pay attention to a clear division of labor, marking the opponent and the core arrow characters. When defending, you should push the opponent out as far as possible, and stand in a position where you can observe the opponent and the ball and touch the ball first.
A brief introduction to the rules of football competition
1. Venue and Equipment
1) Venue The playing field is rectangular. It is 90-120 meters long and 45-90 meters wide (the official competition venue is 100-110 meters long and 64-75 meters wide). Including four lines, three areas, two points, one circle and one arc.
① Four lines: side line, end line, center line, goal line.
② Three areas: penalty area, goal area, corner kick area.
③ Two points: penalty point and midpoint.
④ One circle: the middle circle.
⑤ One arc: free throw arc.
2) Goal The distance between the inside of the two goal posts of the goal is 7.32 meters, the lower edge of the beam is 2.44 meters from the ground, and the width and diameter of the column and the beam are 12 cm.
3) Ball The circumference of the ball is 68-71 cm, the weight is 396-453 grams, and the pressure after inflation is 0.6-1.2 atmospheres.
4) Corner flag and centerline flag The corner flag is inserted at the outer edge of the intersection of the sideline and the end line, and the centerline flag can be inserted on both sides of the field 1 meter away from the centerline. The height of corner flags and centerline flags shall not be less than 1.50 meters.
2. Number of players and game time
1) Number of players The number of players on the field shall not be more than 11, nor less than 7, of which there must be a goalkeeper.
2) The duration of the game is 90 minutes for the whole game, and 45 minutes for each half.
3. Referees Each match shall have one referee, two assistant referees and a fourth official to officiate.
4. The start of the game, the method of winning and the dead ball
1) The start of the game Before the game starts, select the tee or venue by coin-operating. When kicking off, the two sides stand in their respective half of the court. After the referee blows the whistle, the kick-off player kicks the ball into the opponent’s half. The game starts after the ball has rolled for a week.
2) Winning method If the whole of the ball crosses the goal line from under the crossbar between the goal posts, the attacking side wins a goal, and the one with the most goals wins.
3) Dead ball When the whole ball crosses the sideline or end line (including the goal line) from the ground or in the air, or when the referee blows the whistle to stop the game, the game becomes a dead ball.
1) Offside position In the opponent’s half, when the offensive player is ahead of the ball and there are fewer than two defenders, the player is in an offside position.
2) Penalty for offside When the referee believes that a player in an offside position kicks or touches the ball with his teammate, he or she is interfering with the game, interfering with the opponent, or attempting to gain benefits from the offside position, and should be penalized for offside.
3) No penalty for offside When a player is only in an offside position; no offside penalty is issued when a goal kick, corner kick or throw-in is directly received.
6. Fouls and Improper Behaviors
1) When a player violates one of the following 9 items, the opponent shall be awarded a direct free kick at the place of the foul:
① kicking or attempting to kick the opponent;
② tripping Throwing the opponent;
③ Jumping to the opponent;
④ Ramping the opponent violently or dangerously;
⑤ Ramping the opponent from behind unless the opponent is blocking;
/>⑥ Hit or attempt to hit the opponent, or spit at the opponent;
⑦ Pull the opponent;
⑧ Push the opponent;
⑨ Touch the ball with the hand.
2) A player who violates any of the following shall be awarded an indirect free kick by the opponent at the place where the foul was committed:
① If the referee considers his action dangerous;
③ Blocking opponents;
④Crashes with the goalkeeper;
3) A player who has the following circumstances shall be warned by a yellow card:
① Entering or leaving the field without the permission of the referee after the start of the game;
② A player who continuously violates the rules
③ Those who express dissatisfaction with the referee’s penalty with words or actions;
④ Those who have misconduct.
4) Players who have the following circumstances shall be ordered to play:
① Those who have bad behavior or serious fouls;
② Those who use foul language to abuse; Those who persist in misconduct despite being warned.
7. Free kicks
Free kicks are divided into direct free kicks and indirect free kicks. Direct free kicks can be scored directly; indirect free kicks cannot be scored directly. When taking a free kick, the defending team must be at least 9.15 meters away from the ball.
8. Penalty kicks When taking a penalty kick, all players except the main kicker and the opposing goalkeeper shall stand outside the penalty area and the penalty arc. The goalkeeper shall stand on the goal line and shall not leave the line until the opponent’s ball has been kicked. The kicker should kick the ball forward.
9. Throw-in When the whole of the ball goes over the touchline from the ground or in the air, play shall be resumed with a throw-in by the opposing team at the point where the ball went out of bounds. If the ball is not thrown in accordance with the regulations, it shall be handed over to the opponent to throw the ball.
10. Goal kick When a player on the attacking team kicks or touches the ball so that the entire ball goes beyond the opponent’s end line, the defending team kicks a penalty kick to resume the game. When kicking a penalty kick, it should directly kick out of the penalty area, otherwise the penalty should be re-played.
11. Corner kick When the defending side kicks or touches the ball so that the whole of the ball goes beyond its own end line, the opponent shall take a penalty corner kick to resume play.
Three. Introduction to Judicial Law
1. Introducing the Diagonal Judgment System
2. Introduce the referee whistle, gesture and assistant referee flag
1) There are 5 situations in which the referee must whistle:
①The game starts;
②The game ends;
③ Win by one goal;
④ Penalty kick;
⑤ Stop the game.
2) Referee Gestures
① Direct Free Kick —— One-arm lateral raise indicates the direction of the free throw;
② Indirect free kick — One-arm raised and palm extended;
③ Goal kick —— Raise one arm forward to refer to the goal area;
④ Corner kick —— Raise one arm diagonally to refer to the corner kick area;
⑤ Continue the game —— 2 Side arms swing forward.
3) Assistant referee flags
① Offside——the flag-bearing arm is raised up, and the referee blows the whistle to point to the offside spot;
② Throwing-in——the flag is held The arm is raised diagonally upwards, pointing to the direction of the serving;
⑤ Substitution —— Hold both ends of the flag handle and hold them above the head.