- 1 Is Binance or Coinbase better?
- 2 Is Binance safe?
- 3 How long does it take for Binance to reactivate account?
- 4 Why did Binance ban my account?
- 5 How do I open a banned Binance account?
- 6 Can I delete my Binance account and create a new one?
- 7 Can I open two Binance accounts?
- 8 How do I withdraw from Binance?
what happens when i disable my binance account？
What Happens When I Disable my Binance Account? Once your account is disabled, you will not be unable to begin the reactivation process until at least two hours have passed. After two hours, you will be able to reactivate your account and start trading crypto again.
Then,Does disabling Binance account delete it?
Disabling your account is temporary, and you’ll be able to reactivate it after 2 hours. However, deleting your account is a permanent and irreversible process. Hence, you should highly consider disabling your Binance account instead of deleting it in case you want to reactivate it.
Besides,How do I reactivate my disabled Binance account?
How to Manually Reactivate Your Account
- Open a new ticket by visiting Our Support Center.
- Fill out the form in its entirety.
- State that you wish to reactivate your account.
- Attach a selfie of you holding a sign that says, “Binance.US, please reactivate my account.”
Long,How do I permanently delete my Binance account?
- Step 1: Go to Binance App or Website and Use Your Login Details.
- Step 2: Tap on “Security Settings”
- Step 3: Scroll Down in the Security Page.
- Step 4: Click or Tap on “Disable Account”
- Step 5: Confirm to Delete or Disable Account: It’s Your Call.
- Step 6: Enter Your Contact Information.
- Step 7: Tap on “Confirm to Delete”
Simply so,Can you close a Binance account?
Log in to your account on Binance.com and go to [Profile] – [Security]. Click [Disable account]. Read the reminders carefully and click [Disable this account].
Coinbase is best for buy and hold investors who want to purchase a currency and hold it for the long term. Binance offers much lower fees per transaction, as well as incentivizing high-volume traders with their fee structure. While they use a maker-taker fee structure, both the maker and taker fees are identical.
Is Binance Safe? Binance is considered a safe exchange that allows user account protection via the use of Two Factor Authentication (2FA). On May 7, 2019, Binance suffered a major hack which resulted in 7000 Bitcoins being stolen from the exchange.
Reactivate Account. For security purposes, please update your password and ensure that your email, phone verification or Google Authenticator can only be accessed by you. The process may take up to 3 business days .
Binance Holdings Ltd., one of the world’s biggest crypto exchanges, said it restricted the personal accounts of some Nigerian users to comply with anti-money laundering regulations and ensure the security of the platform for traders.
To unlock your account, you need to submit a video to our Customer Service team to verify your request….Please note that you should include:
- Today’s date;
- Your request;
- A clear confirmation that you authorize this activity;
- A statement of your purpose;
- Your Binance account email address.
Currently, you cannot delete an account from Binance. To migrate an account’s phone number or email, you need to bind both of them to the migrating account first. If you’ve only bound either your phone number or email, you cannot migrate them; You can only complete Identity Verification for one Binance account.
Yes it is allowed. Binance calls them sub-accounts. Sub-account allows you to trade through multiple accounts. You can use it to clearly divide responsibilities and manage transactions more efficiently and securely.
Sign in to your Binance account and select the “Wallet” tab. Select “Withdraw (Fiat),” then choose the currency you wish to withdraw. Choose “Bank Card (Visa).” Enter the amount of money you want to withdraw in the “Amount” field.