- 1 ❶ What are the applications of blockchain in the industry
- 2 ❷ What are the current blockchain applications
- 3 ❸ What are the application fields of blockchain
- 4 ❹ What are the applications of blockchain
- 5 ❺ What are the application examples of blockchain?
- 6 ❻ Give examples of other practical applications of blockchain
- 7 ❼ What are the application areas of the blockchain
- 8 ❽ What are the applications in the field of blockchain
- 9 ❾ What are the applications of blockchain that have been implemented
❶ What are the applications of blockchain in the industry
——The following data and analysis are from the “In-depth Analysis Report on Business Model Innovation and Investment Opportunities in China’s Blockchain Industry” by Qianzhan Industry Research Institute .
At present, the application of blockchain has extended from a single digital currency application to various fields of the economy and society, such as the financial industry, copyright protection, traceability and anti-counterfeiting, energy industry, sharing economy, Internet of Things, etc. in the field.
Financial field: the most promising application prospect. Although in the long run, blockchain has application potential in many aspects. But in general, blockchain has the best application prospects in the financial field at present, and related technologies are also developing the fastest. Blockchain can systematically solve the pain points and stubborn ailments of the whole business chain for financial institutions. Its “systematism” is mainly reflected in three aspects: Blockchain technology can be applied in different banking businesses, from payment and settlement, to bill circulation and From supply chain finance to more complex securities issuance and trading and other core business areas, financial institutions and technology companies have been actively exploring and trying. The benefits brought by blockchain technology will benefit all transaction participants, including banks, bank customers, and bank partners (such as platform companies, etc.). At present, most of the pain points such as efficiency bottlenecks, transaction time lags, fraud and operational risks existing in various process links of financial services are expected to be solved after the application of blockchain technology. For example, the manual operation, manual verification and approval work that exists in the existing process will be automated, paper contracts will be replaced by smart contracts, and there will no longer be losses due to system errors in transaction processing.
Copyright field: Blockchain technology solves the problem of copyright maintenance. With the development of the Internet, digital publishing has formed a relatively complete industrial chain, bringing considerable income to relevant participants such as online writers. But on the other hand, infringement and piracy restrict the further development of digital publishing, and all parties are deeply affected by it. Although the state has introduced various policies to solve the problem of copyright protection, it is difficult to fundamentally solve it due to technical means.
The mathematical principle of blockchain technology solves the problem of ownership confirmation in the transaction process, and the recording, transmission and storage results of value exchange activities are credible, which can completely solve the problem of copyright protection. Once the information recorded in the blockchain is generated, it will be permanently recorded and cannot be tampered with. Unless it has more than 51% of the total computing power of the entire network, it is possible to modify the newly generated block record.
❷ What are the current blockchain applications
There are already many blockchain applications, and they are still growing.
The People’s Bank of China has launched a blockchain platform for trade finance: it is widely connected with information from taxation, customs, foreign exchange and other departments, and it can effectively help small and medium-sized enterprises to increase their financing and credit.
State Grid’s supply chain financial data sharing platform based on data side chain: Provide supply chain financial data with conditional and credible sharing services under privacy protection, help small and medium-sized suppliers in the chain to revitalize accounts receivable, reduce financing costs, Increase the financial returns of financial institutions.
There are also Guangzhou public law chain, blockchain electronic invoice speed version, trade finance blockchain platform, blockchain certificate, blockchain traceability and so on. Crypto Finance mimacaijing focuses on blockchain information.
❸ What are the application fields of blockchain
ASSET empowers global entity enterprises
Wall Street Fund Investment Bank has widely served the global entity industry and has been committed to There is a very scientific solution for the incubation of small and medium-sized enterprises to promote the rapid development of enterprises. ASSET is issued by the Wall Street Fund Investment Bank and circulates in the global real industry as a digital token. ASSET is an open ecosystem with blockchain technology as the underlying layer. It is understood that ASSET has recently empowered the blockchain of global wine companies. The core concept is the integration of blockchain technology and the real economy. Through product traceability and evidence collection, it integrates the most comprehensive wine industry intelligence that can directly affect the profit and loss of the company. And market data, value distribution and transformation for alcohol manufacturers, suppliers, consumers, and potential consumers, subversively creating unprecedented impetus and unimaginable value returns for the industry.
❹ What are the applications of blockchain
1. Blockchain + product traceability
Tmall Double 11 this year. Ant Blockchain used blockchain for the first time to trace the origin of 160 million commodities.
Jingdong Mall and 7FRESH use blockchain to ensure the quality of hydroponic vegetables.
Carrefour blockchain product Guanxi honey pomelo was launched.
2. Blockchain + Electronic Invoice
The Shenzhen Municipal Taxation Bureau of the State Administration of Taxation has opened up the WeChat payment platform and launched the “WeChat Payment Blockchain Electronic Invoice” function. In October this year, WeChat payment electronic blockchain invoices have been piloted in some merchants in Shenzhen. This time the official launch means that all merchants who have opened WeChat payment in Shenzhen can log in to their own account.� Credit payment merchant platform directly opens the function of blockchain electronic invoice.
3. Blockchain + Law
The judicial blockchain of the Internet Court is launched, and the electronic evidence stored on the chain has legal effect. The Hangzhou court used the blockchain to adopt key evidence, which was used in a website by a technology company in Shenzhen, and the technology company became the defendant.
4. Blockchain + content
Based on the first exemplary vertical content social DAPP on the Ulord public chain, it is the world’s first decentralized experience value based on the ulord public chain The sharing platform allows users to obtain corresponding rewards while creating, sharing and disseminating experience value, stimulate value creation, and form a virtuous cycle of content ecology.
Ant Financial announced the first mutual aid case of the online mutual aid program “Huubao”. A 5-year-old girl from Shanghai received 300,000 yuan in mutual aid for serious illnesses. For the participants, an average share of 0.03 yuan per person. In addition to the case details, in order to ensure the openness and transparency of the information, the publicity also issued information such as medical diagnosis certificates, discharge summaries, and operation records, and the data were stored on the blockchain.
6. Blockchain + Health
The health energy chain based on the Ulord public chain is currently under internal testing.
Blockchain+Intelligent Manufacturing Ali, JD.com, IBM and other well-known companies at home and abroad have begun to dabble in the blockchain+smart manufacturing business. IBM has cooperated with Blue Ocean Camel to build an intelligent platform for blockchain + foreign trade supply chain, Alibaba Cloud has launched its own enterprise-level blockchain service BaaS (Blockchain as a Service), and JD.com’s blockchain service platform Zhizhen Chain, etc.
❺ What are the application examples of blockchain?
1. Judicial depository evidence
On September 18, 2018, Hangzhou Internet Court was officially launched on the chain. Become the first court in the world to use blockchain for trial.
It is understood that the complainant can submit the contract, rights protection process, service process details and other electronic evidence online through the online appeal portal, and the notary office, judicial appraisal center, CA/RA agency, court and other on-chain nodes. Come to jointly witness and jointly endorse, and provide one-stop service for the plaintiff. Zhejiang Hangzhou Internet Court issued a public verdict on a case of infringement of the right to disseminate work information on the Internet, and for the first time confirmed the legal validity of electronic data stored using blockchain technology.
2. Logistics field
At the beginning of 2018, Cainiao and Tmall International jointly announced that they have enabled blockchain technology to track, upload and verify the logistics of cross-border imported goods. link information.
After all nodes of the logistics chain are on the blockchain, the goods can be traced from manufacturers to consumers, forming a complete chain; the more links the goods are missing, the more fake and inferior goods will be exposed Product is more likely.
3. Electronic invoices
On August 10, 2018, Shenzhen Guomao Revolving Restaurant issued the first blockchain electronic invoice in the country. It is understood that this block issued The chain electronic invoice is led by the Shenzhen Municipal Taxation Bureau, and Tencent provides the underlying technology and capabilities.
Different from traditional e-invoices and simple e-invoices on the chain, this blockchain e-invoice combines “capital flow and invoice flow” into one. The combination of online payment has opened up the whole process of invoice application, invoicing, reimbursement and tax declaration.
There are still many practical applications of blockchain, you can learn more about the relevant information.
❻ Give examples of other practical applications of blockchain
Starting from November 8, Walmart Jinhai Road branch in Bao’an, Shenzhen will provide users with blockchain electronic invoice issuance services , the issued electronic invoice will directly enter the consumer’s WeChat card package. This is the first time that electronic invoices have been applied to the super field of large chain retailers.
In fact, on August 10th this year, the Guomao Revolving Restaurant in Shenzhen has issued the country’s first blockchain electronic invoice. So, what are the characteristics of blockchain electronic invoices that make Shenzhen, a national pioneer city, willing to take it as an important “Internet + tax” in the “Intelligent Tax” innovation laboratory of Shenzhen Taxation Bureau and Tencent this year What about landing products?
1. It is more convenient to issue invoices
In the past, invoices were issued in supermarkets, and it was necessary to check out at the cashier, and then go to the service counter to queue up to issue invoices according to the shopping receipt. At this time, if the user provides wrong information, it is very troublesome to void the invoice and re-open the meeting. The emergence of blockchain electronic invoices allows enterprises to apply for invoices on the blockchain; users can issue invoices on the chain, and after the transaction is completed, they can apply for invoicing by themselves by scanning WeChat on their mobile phones, and the receipt of invoices can be realized electronically. And convenience, to achieve “transaction is billed”, the whole process is more convenient and fast.
2. Supervision is more convenient
Because the blockchain electronic invoice is issued directly in the system, there are fewer human intervention factors, and for the tax regulator and the tax bureau of the management party words, can achieve�� Technological innovation in process supervision, realizing paperless intelligent tax management, and making the tax process more controllable.
3. Financial information is more authentic and reliable
Due to the addition of the underlying technology of the blockchain, the information on the electronic invoice has become immutable, which makes the internal financial statistics of the enterprise, It avoids various opportunities for fraud, optimizes the process of financial reimbursement, and improves work efficiency.
It is almost foreseeable that with the addition of global giants such as Walmart, electronic invoices will be applied in more fields. In the context of this year’s tax reform, the development of technology will also provide greater support for the tax system of Shenzhen, an international metropolis.
❼ What are the application areas of the blockchain
What are the application areas of the blockchain? Introduction to the blockchain application industry
Everyone knows that the blockchain is very popular now, it is a shared distributed database technology, and the blockchain technology will be very good in different industries with its remarkable characteristics Development prospects, what are the application areas of blockchain?
Application of blockchain
1. Digital currency: At present, the most extensive and successful application of blockchain technology is the digital currency represented by Bitcoin. In recent years, digital currency has developed rapidly. Due to the characteristics of decentralized credit and frequent transactions, it has a high transaction value and can maintain a relatively stable price by developing hedging financial derivatives as a quasi-super-sovereign currency. Since the advent of Bitcoin, hundreds of digital currencies have emerged one after another, and a relatively large industrial chain ecology has been formed around the generation, storage, and transaction of digital currencies. Taking Bitcoin as an example, participating institutions can be divided into four categories: infrastructure, trading platforms, ICO financing services, and comprehensive blockchain services.
2. Financial applications: Blockchain has inherent advantages in the financial field. On the Internet, this is determined by the genes of the blockchain. Subjectively, financial institutions have the strongest willingness to explore blockchain applications and need new technologies to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs to cope with the current status quo of the entire global economy. From an objective point of view, the market space of the financial industry is huge, and a little progress can bring huge benefits. The financial industry is an industry that requires extremely high security and stability. If the application of blockchain in the financial field can be verified, it will have a huge demonstration effect and be quickly promoted in other industries. In the financial field, in addition to the application of digital currency, blockchain has gradually begun to be applied in the fields of cross-border payment, supply chain finance, insurance, digital bills, asset securitization, and bank credit reporting.
(1) Insurance business: With the development of blockchain technology, information about personal health status, accident records and other information may be uploaded to the blockchain in the future, so that insurance companies can be more timely and efficient when customers apply for insurance. Accurately obtain risk information to reduce underwriting costs and improve efficiency. The shared and transparent characteristics of the blockchain reduce information asymmetry and the risk of adverse selection; and its traceable history is conducive to reducing moral hazard, thereby reducing the difficulty and cost of insurance management.
(2) Asset securitization: The pain point of business in this field is that the authenticity of the underlying assets cannot be guaranteed; there are many participants, many operating links, and low transaction transparency, resulting in information asymmetry and other problems, making it difficult to control risks. The pain point of data lies in the inefficiency of the transfer between the participants, the clearing and reconciliation of funds between the trading systems of the parties often requires a lot of manpower and material resources, and the method of asset repayment has multiple online and offline channels. It is impossible to monitor the real situation of the assets. There are still assets After the package is formed, all parties in the transaction chain trust the authenticity and accuracy of the underlying asset data.
(3) Digital bills: The pain point in this field lies in three risk issues. Operational risk, due to the centralization of the system, once the central server fails, the entire market will be paralyzed; market risk, according to statistics, in 2016, there were seven risk events involving more than hundreds of millions of dollars, involving multiple banks; moral hazard , there are incidents such as “one ticket selling more” and false commercial bills in the market. The features of blockchain disintermediation, system stability, consensus mechanism, and immutability reduce operational risk, market risk and moral hazard in traditional centralized systems.
(4) Cross-border payment: The pain points in this field lie in the long payment cycle, high fees and low transaction transparency. Centered on third-party payment companies, the accounting, settlement and clearing in the payment process are completed, and the payment period is long. The characteristics of blockchain disintermediation, open and transparent transactions, and immutability, without the participation of third-party payment institutions, shorten the payment cycle, reduce fees, and increase transaction transparency.
(5) Credit management: The pain point in this field lies in the lack of data sharing.User information is asymmetric; formal market-oriented data collection channels are limited, and the battle for data sources costs a lot; data privacy protection issues are prominent, and traditional technical architectures are difficult to meet new requirements. In the field of credit reporting, blockchain has the characteristics of decentralization, trustlessness, time stamping, asymmetric encryption and smart contracts, etc., which ensures that limited and controllable credit can be achieved on the basis of effectively protecting data privacy at the technical level. Data sharing and verification.
(6) Supply chain finance: The pain point in this field lies in the long financing cycle and high cost. Focusing on the core enterprise system of the supply chain, it is difficult for third-party credit enhancement agencies to identify the authenticity of various relevant certificates in the supply chain, resulting in long manual review times and high financing costs. The characteristics of blockchain disintermediation, consensus mechanism, and non-tampering do not require third-party credit enhancement agencies to identify the authenticity of various relevant certificates in the supply chain, reducing financing costs and reducing financing cycles.
(7) Asset securitization: The pain point of business in this field lies in the fact that the authenticity of the underlying assets cannot be guaranteed; there are many participants, many operating links, and low transaction transparency, resulting in problems such as information asymmetry, which makes it difficult to control risks. The pain point of data lies in the inefficiency of the transfer between the participants, the clearing and reconciliation of funds between the trading systems of the parties often requires a lot of manpower and material resources, and the method of asset repayment has multiple online and offline channels. It is impossible to monitor the real situation of the assets. There are still assets After the package is formed, all parties in the transaction chain trust the authenticity and accuracy of the underlying asset data. The characteristics of blockchain disintermediation, consensus mechanism, and non-tampering increase the efficiency of data flow, reduce costs, monitor the real situation of assets in real time, and ensure the trust of all parties in the transaction chain in the underlying assets.
3. Blockchain + industry application:
With the continuous verification of the application of blockchain technology in the financial field, its technical advantages are gradually showing value in other industries. At present, the fields of healthcare, IP copyright, education, culture and entertainment, communication, charity, social management, sharing economy, Internet of Things and other fields are gradually implementing blockchain application projects, and “blockchain+” is becoming a reality.
(1) Blockchain + Medical: In the medical field, blockchain can protect patient privacy by using its anonymity, decentralization and other characteristics. Electronic health records (EHR), DNA wallets, and anti-counterfeiting of medicines are all possible application areas of blockchain technology. In a report last year, IBM predicted that 56 percent of the world’s healthcare organizations will invest in blockchain technology by 2020.
(2) Blockchain + Internet of Things: The Internet of Things is a very broad concept. If it includes communication, energy management, supply chain management, sharing economy, etc., the application of blockchain technology in the Internet of Things will be become a very important application area.
(3) Blockchain + IP copyright & cultural entertainment: The development of the Internet is getting better and better, and digital music, digital books, digital videos, digital games, etc. have gradually become mainstream. The rise of knowledge economy makes intellectual property the core element of market competition. However, in the current Internet ecology, the phenomenon of intellectual property infringement is serious, and the copyright protection of digital assets has become a pain point in the industry. With the characteristics of disintermediation, consensus mechanism and non-tampering of blockchain, the use of blockchain technology can effectively integrate all aspects of the cultural and entertainment value chain, accelerate circulation, and shorten the value creation cycle; at the same time, the value of digital content can be realized. Transfer, and ensure that the transfer process is credible, auditable and transparent, and effectively prevent piracy and other behaviors.
(4) Blockchain + public service & education: In the fields of public service, education, charity and public welfare, issues such as file management, identity (qualification) certification, and public trust all exist objectively. The traditional method is to rely on A credible third party makes a credit endorsement, but problems such as fraud and lack still exist. Blockchain technology can ensure the integrity, permanence and immutability of all data, so it can effectively solve the difficulties and pain points of these industries in terms of evidence storage, tracking, association, and backtracking.
❽ What are the applications in the field of blockchain
Application fields of blockchain:
1. Financial field. Blockchain has potential huge application value in financial fields such as international exchange, letter of credit, equity registration and stock exchange. The application of blockchain technology in the financial industry can eliminate the need for third-party intermediaries and achieve point-to-point direct connection, so that transaction payments can be completed quickly while greatly reducing costs.
2. Internet of Things and logistics. Blockchain can also be naturally combined in the field of IoT and logistics. Through blockchain, logistics costs can be reduced, the production and delivery process of items can be traced, and the efficiency of supply chain management can be improved. This field is considered to be a promising application direction of blockchain.
3. Public service areas. Blockchain is closely related to people’s production and life in the fields of public management, energy, transportation, etc.are closely related, but the centralized nature of these fields also brings some problems, which can be transformed with blockchain. The decentralized and fully distributed DNS service provided by the blockchain can realize the query and resolution of domain names through the point-to-point data transmission service between each node in the network, which can be used to ensure that the operating system and firmware of an important infrastructure are not If tampered, you can monitor the status and integrity of the software, detect bad tampering, and ensure that the data transmitted by the system using IoT technology has not been tampered with.
4. The field of digital copyright. Through blockchain technology, works can be authenticated to prove the existence of text, video, audio and other works, and to ensure the authenticity and uniqueness of ownership. After the work is confirmed on the blockchain, subsequent transactions will be recorded in real time, realizing the full life cycle management of digital copyright, and can also be used as a technical guarantee in judicial evidence collection. For example, Mine Labs, a startup company in New York, USA, has developed a blockchain-based metadata protocol. This system called Mediachain utilizes the IPFS file system to realize copyright protection of digital works, mainly for copyright protection applications of digital pictures.
5. Insurance field. In terms of insurance claims, insurance institutions are responsible for fund collection, investment, and claims, often with high management and operating costs. Through the application of smart contracts, neither the policyholder’s application nor the approval of the insurance company is required, as long as the claim conditions are triggered, the policy will automatically settle the claims. A typical application case is LenderBot, which was launched in 2016 by the blockchain company Stratumn, Deloitte and payment service provider Lemonway. It allows people to register for customized micro-insurance products through the chat function of Facebook Messenger and exchange between individuals. The high-value items are insured, and the blockchain replaces the third-party role in the loan contract.
6. Public welfare field. The data stored on the blockchain is highly reliable and cannot be tampered with, and is naturally suitable for use in social welfare scenarios. Relevant information in the public welfare process, such as donation projects, fundraising details, fund flow, recipient feedback, etc., can be stored on the blockchain, and conditionally transparent and publicized to facilitate social supervision.
❾ What are the applications of blockchain that have been implemented
As far as I know, blockchain has been implemented in industries such as social banking and environmental protection technology. Take social banking, for example.
GSN Social Bank – Establishment of Decentralized Credit
Theoretically, the credit establishment mechanism of blockchain is likely to be more expensive than centralized credit in terms of global cost. The establishment cost is even lower, which is in line with the trend of global market evolution!
The significance of GSN social bank lies in the establishment of a distributed, peer-to-peer, open and transparent trust system with technical assurance. As a global distributed database, GSN stores data blocks generated by association using cryptographic methods. Each data block contains the information of each network transaction to verify the validity and authenticity of its information.
GSN transmits value through technical architecture, so that every recorded transaction is absolutely credible and cannot be tampered with. From this point of view, the subversive significance of GSN lies in the establishment of a decentralized, open and transparent trust system with technical assurance. GSN no longer relies on the central node, but automatically realizes trust and transmits value through the technical architecture, which is the advantage of GSN.
Four advantages of GSN’s social banking user credit system
1. GSN reduces the cost of credit investigation, so that trust data can be used and shared indefinitely. GSN can greatly reduce the false problem of massive data, so that data collection, processing and use can be more convenient.
2. GSN expands the coverage of credit assessment, expands the scale of the community, and uses distributed technology to collect data and information on user groups that cannot be considered through surveys and other methods in the traditional model. At the same time, GSN can carry out credit evaluation for special groups, that is, those who do not have registered bank accounts but have access to the Internet, so that the scope of credit products and services can be well expanded.
3. GSN reduces the cost of credit product management, enabling the automatic execution and management of credit evaluation, pricing, contracts, etc. without additional manual participation, which greatly reduces the cost of credit product management At the same time, it can greatly increase the scale of the bank’s credit business processing.
4. GSN improves the value creation capability of credit. Through the trust mechanism on the chain, the entire process of credit products can be dynamically programmed, which effectively expands the value creation capability of credit products. space.
Distributed peer-to-peer technology will redefine the financial ecology.
The business model of GSN Social Bank can flatten the existing business model, so there is no need for the “middleman”Role.
GSN’s peer-to-peer technology allows users to verify and execute transactions without the need for intermediaries. This has a disruptive impact on financial business, and some roles in many financial ecosystems will also be re-engineered. definition.